Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2003, 11:31 PM
New Fan

I don't want the JH forum to disappear. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DannyWalkerFan:
<STRONG>I don't want the JH forum to disappear. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
me either... but I don't think they'll close it because we do have traffic here, at least in the spanish thread we write so much that sometimes it's hard to follow our conversations [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] and there are other forums where there's no traffic at all.. but anyway, we have to keep doing our thing, with the trafic and all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 01:17 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

ya the spanish topic is packed! sometimes i wish i know what's going on in there.
Old 12-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

i think we are pretty much safe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Even though I rarely post on this board these days, i'd still hate to see it go. It was my first board that I really got into posting at.

You think everyone's been able to sustain enough posts to keep this board, ella? If so, that's fantastic.

I really really need to start posting here more. I always just forget or something. It's not my fault, it's Josh's. He shouldn't have taken such a long break! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

.Z.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 12-27-2003, 10:32 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

yea...i think josh lost a lot of fans for taking that long break & not having as much movies out as 2001. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] we will not be closing down for the time being anyways.

So great work guys, no keep it up...

Josh will have wicker park out this year so at least we will start to see more of him in the new year.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking...in the ewan board they are doing an academy awards...maybe we should do the same with Josh. It would be fun, and it would bring traffic.

And in the big night all of us would dress in pink and wear a pic of josh in the chest saying "he's mine" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>And in the big night all of us would dress in pink and wear a pic of josh in the chest saying "he's mine" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

yes, I think it would be great to do academy awards, any volunteer to count the votes and stuff?
Old 01-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Well I wouldn't mind to do it, but my exams are coming over, aswell as yours [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

It's crunch time again [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

So I've returned to help save Joshua from the jaws of oblivion
Old 03-16-2004, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

yep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Announcement: Message Board Traffic - Please Read

Posted 03-16-2004 08:09 AM by Jerry D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone. Twice a year, sometime during the months of April and November, we’ll be doing official post counts to ensure that the message boards here at Fan Forum are busy and thriving. We’ve established a minimum sustained post count requirement of 100 posts per board per week for message boards to remain here at Fan Forum, and we’ll be “unofficially” checking the boards periodically to see where we stand. Certain message boards have been exempted from being subject to post count requirements either due to their unique nature or because they’re less than six months old, and you can check with one of your board moderators to see if the message board that you post on is on this exempt list. Therefore, if you want your favorite message boards to remain here at Fan Forum, we encourage every member here to post on their favorite message boards as often as they can. Thanks!
Old 03-17-2004, 04:01 AM
Supreme Fan

ok, read [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to talk about it with the spanish people. It's a pitty I can't conect to FF as often as before because I'm very busy in my life, but I'll try to do my best, the Josh board has to still alive [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

We did it in the first time..... we can do it now!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]