Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2003, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Well done ladies

Ok here´s the deal guys. The future of our Josh board lies in our hands!

We must have an a weekly post count of 75!
And it can´t be “star posts” or other types of posts that aren’t relevant to Josh. So we encourage you to start discussion topics about anything Josh related.

The main thing is that the posts and topics need to be unique to your boards, because if the posts are posts that could be posted anywhere, as we previously discussed in other topics, then there really isn’t a need to keep that type of message board.

Here´s whats gonna happen!

1. We'll get the total post count from the main page for each board this Sunday, December 7.

2. We'll then get the total post count from the main page for each board the following Sunday December 14, and do the math.

and if we don´t reach our 75post target, it will mean the end of the josh hartnett board [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But i´ve great confident in our posting ability and our mutual love for josh so come on people start posting!

Your LOVING mods ellavm and AlienK

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited ellavm ]

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited ellavm ]

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited ellavm ]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 12-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Supreme Fan

ok [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm worried guys! This board just CAN'T disappear, it's my home, the spanish thread is my home, I can't live without it [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

but, what can we do? I mean, I always post in the spanish, the café thread and the games... but you say games don't o****..

I don't know where else to post since I don't like some of the topics such as the couple Evelyn/Danny, or discussing about some movies that I didn't like... I'll do my best but give ideas on what can I do [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Maybe we should just start a discussion thread.
About some of his characters, and the differences between his characters.

I remember an interesting conversation about why Hugo, his character in O, did what he did, and if Josh did a great performance or what.

Maybe we should discuss what has been the best Josh's performance and WHY?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-04-2003, 09:11 AM
Supreme Fan

yes yes, I think a discussion thread would be great, the threads I visit are very OT so I think it would be cool to focus on Josh
Old 12-04-2003, 09:14 AM
Supreme Fan

ow, ella, I see there is already a discussion thread opened, I'm going to post right now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Great idea Cris, i like it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
We can create discussion thread in every sence, i mean intelectualy put in quotes, as actor remember his movies and physically posting some pictures [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

thats the spirit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

yep most definetly start up more discussion josh related or post in older thread to revive them, like i´m gonna try and find some delicious pictures to post in the picture thread.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ellavm:
<STRONG>some delicious pictures to post in the picture thread.</STRONG>
That's what i like [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-04-2003, 01:47 PM
Supreme Fan

well, I usually play in the this or that pic game, does it count? you guys could play a little
Old 12-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>

That's what i like [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh i knew u would [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for posting that ellavm [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That's the spirit ladies! Lets show ff that our board is awesome!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 12-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

I guess it would help if some of us came back, eh?

*runs away from Kelly* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
♦
Old 12-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG> Lets show ff that our board is awesome!</STRONG>
And lets show that our man is awesome! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I mean...what would we do if we don't have the board when Wicker Park (or Obsessed ) comes out?
We'll have to come here saying how handsome he is and what an esplendid job he's doing!
Old 12-13-2003, 08:52 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

OMG! I really hope they won't delete the JH board. I thought this board was doing pretty good. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chris34:
<STRONG>OMG! I really hope they won't delete the JH board. I thought this board was doing pretty good. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]</STRONG>
well, you can help joining our conversations and incrementing the traffic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]