Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2004, 01:58 PM
New Fan

Una pregunta!

por aquÃ_ existe un forum sobre la serie inglesa de los 80 titulada The younes ones???
Old 09-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Supreme Fan

pues no tengo ni idea... a ver, gente española que venga!!

sabes ingles? es que si escribes en castellano la gente no te va a entender, deberÃ_as escribirlo en inglés, pero bueno... que yo sepa no hay ningun foro de esa serie, pero en todo caso simplemente deberÃ_as mirarlo en la lista de foros que se desplega tanto en la parte superior como la inferior de la pagina principal de este foro de Josh.

Well, people, I'll translate her message for you who don't know Spanish. She's going off topic, and is asking if there's a board of the series "The yougn ones" or somethign like that. I've told her I have no idea, but I don't think so..

help?
Old 09-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

what is the young once?

Questions and Answer board

but i know there isn´t a board for it but perhaps there is a thread in the general forum - television.

Hope that helped

and welcome to fanforum.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

No creo que haya un foro para una serie asi...mas que nada pk ese nombre no me suena. Si que hay uno para That's 70 show. Que es sobre los 70...pero sobre los 80 ni idea :confused_
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 09-07-2004, 06:48 PM
New Fan

Ok!!

i´ve been searching in the whole forum, and finally i found a a thread which talks about all the 80´s stuff, but i had to create a thread abot the bbc english comedy The young ones, come in if you want it!
Old 09-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

excellent glad you found what you were looking for.

hope we still see you around here though