Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2003, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Heh, trust me, Ohio is pretty boring too. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I am in desperate need of an adventure.
Old 05-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Honey, trust me, I can beat you indefinitley for the most boring state [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean, for example, we have to drive 45 miles to the NEXT STATE just to go to Wal-Mart [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can drive in one direction for 100 miles, and I'm lucky if I hit three towns. Hell, we can't even cow tip here unless we want to drive fifteen miles, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 05-31-2003, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here can be boring too!!!
Old 06-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I guess we all kind of live out in the middle of nowhere, eh? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't wait till I graduate (just three more years!) and then I can go to college in Chicago... or some other big city [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 06-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>Honey, trust me, I can beat you indefinitley for the most boring state [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean, for example, we have to drive 45 miles to the NEXT STATE just to go to Wal-Mart [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can drive in one direction for 100 miles, and I'm lucky if I hit three towns. Hell, we can't even cow tip here unless we want to drive fifteen miles, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] OMG Kelly. That is crazy!!! I'm so sorry.
I live in Texas and school here in this town was let go a week ago Thursday, but yet they do start the first week of August. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just coming to say hi. Trying to get my feet wet back in this board. I saw the "New Guy" Great movie! Eliza was very hot! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 06-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the OT Thread-ness..I don't think anyone would disagree with your comment about Eliza..She's so lucky to be that pretty, it's crazy.

Kelly --&gt; [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Fine, fine, you win the the prize for most boring state
Old 06-01-2003, 11:08 PM
Supreme Fan

It's okay Stace, it's not your fault that I live in the middle of nowhere [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We got out the 23rd of May, and we don't have to go back until the end of August, woo-hoo! ((does a happy dance))

Hee hee, the New Guy is a GREAT movie... and you're right, Eliza did great in that movie, it makes me mad though that she's so pretty all the time.
Old 06-02-2003, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. What makes me mad is that there have been a few chances to meet her and i've blown them all. New Guy was actually filmed in Austin, where I used to live and one of the scenes was filmed right down the street from me. Just didn't know it til afterwards. And then this past year, a friend went to the Buffy party and met Eliza. I cried the whole next day. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 06-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Was she the actress that played "Faith" in Buffy??? If so, she is a pretty lady!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 09:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Yep, Eliza is Ms. Faith [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've never had the chance to meet any celebrity... except for like, Mickey Mouse and what not at Disney World [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] When I was in Atlanta I tried to find Usher's house... but that didn't work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I also haven't meet any celebrites(sp?)!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've met a few. Luckily, i've had great experiences. My friend that met Eliza said she was super nice and friendly. I would love to meet Josh. That would be fun trying to chase him down. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 06-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

The only celebrities I have meant was the band of New Found Glory and they were the nicest guys ever. They stayed outside in the cold for practically 2 hours and talked to their fans, made sure everyone got an autograph, a hug, and a picture and then some even had actual convos with everyone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Katie~ [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Y-y-you got to see New Found Glory! Okay, you are officially on my "I envy her" list [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry, they're just way awesome, and I haven't met them (or even gone to a freaking concert) and.... and... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Now, you see, I haven't met any celebrities, but I DO have Josh Hartnett's autograph [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How did that happen Kelly? Congrats! I think that's super cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by jess