Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My guess is that you are in the USA because I still have a month or so left of school!!! and then I am may be going to summer school!!! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] I love this smiley
Old 05-23-2003, 09:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I live in the US [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I get out earlier then most other schools though, because of where I live (in Wyoming), we're let out early so all the farm kids can help their parents with their crops, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The sad thing is that I'm telling the truth....
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 05-25-2003, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Lucky girl, I live in the U.S. and we don't get out for two weeks. But I can guarantee you that I am counting down the days. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Except, I am scared because next year I am going to be a senior. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I still have three-half weeks of normal school and then 4 exams!!!
Old 05-26-2003, 08:43 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Katie, don't worry, you'll be just fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You'll even be a great role model for all them little freshman coming in [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sarah~ I am so sorry. I honestly feel your pain. ((shakes head)) What's the point in having exams anyway? I mean, seriously, it doesn't really help us at all. All that it does is make us really stressed out because they're a big percentage of our grade, and so either we A) Do way better than what we normally would because we're scared that it'll drive our average or B) Our nerves will get the best of us and we'll bomb it because we're scared it'll drive down our average. Either way, it's just not healthy, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 05-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I usually bum out on exams because of the second reason!!!
Old 05-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>
Sarah~ I am so sorry. I honestly feel your pain. ((shakes head)) What's the point in having exams anyway? I mean, seriously, it doesn't really help us at all. All that it does is make us really stressed out because they're a big percentage of our grade, and so either we A) Do way better than what we normally would because we're scared that it'll drive our average or B) Our nerves will get the best of us and we'll bomb it because we're scared it'll drive down our average. Either way, it's just not healthy, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]. Exams suck [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. I'm on study leave at the moment and my brain is just not there. I don't know anything and soon have to take exams which will determine whether I get into the Uni I want on not - Woohoo - Aren't school days just the best days of your life [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]!!

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 05-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Katie, don't worry, you'll be just fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You'll even be a great role model for all them little freshman coming in [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Teehee...what drugs are you? Me? A role model?

You're funny. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 10:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>

Teehee...what drugs are you? Me? A role model?
</STRONG>
Hey, your a mod aren't you? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See? You're a role model already and you don't even know it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Drugs? Me? Nope, I'm squeaky clean! However, if they decided coffee, Vanilla Coke, or chocolate was illegal, then I would be a felon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] All you people that are still in school are probably hating me about now, eh? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry, you'll do fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And before you know it, you'll be done with school and having a great career and what not [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls.

I'm dropping back in just because I feel like it and you can't kick me out so there! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Katie - Oh yes.. you and me gonna be big bad seniors -- woot woot! We shall rule the school. Muhahaha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Btw - What state do you live in? You haven't gotten out of school yet. Poor ting you!

Crap. There was something else I was gonna comment on and I forgot. Oh well. Gotta get up early in the mornin to go to CT. See ya gals later.

[.:zales:.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 05-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I still have a month left of school, because I am up North in Canada!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

AlienK: Wait, we have to be a role model if we are mod? I was not informed of such information. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

zales: Heh, look at us, acting all bad @$$, we are cute [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I live in Ohio, where do you live?
Old 05-30-2003, 01:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Katie~ Okay, so not really role models... but you get my drift [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee hee, you live in Ohio?! Eh, I guess it's better than Wyoming [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Stupid big state with nothin in it....

Z~ Have fun in CT! (Which makes me mad because it's a little state and has a whole bunch crap in it... I don't get it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Hee hee, have any of you seen The New Guy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that movie, DJ Qualls is freaking hilarious! "Whose the biatch now?" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]