Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dominique*
40 days wasn't that bad IMO and it is still better no matter what people tell me than most movie Katie ever did in her life at this point (first daughter anyone LOL). Anyway it is not the Katie board so I will stop now cause I could get mean. I really don't like her as an actress and IMO Josh and her... not a good pairing. He would be better with me of course but since it is not going to happen, I will let it go... Katie Holmes had me react because I don't like her...

Katie has done some good flicks like Wonder Boys and Pieces of April but yeah the others were wretched between the two Josh has made better choices.

But IMHO 40 Days sucked because of the ending that's what killed the movie for me IMO it was rape and they made light of it. Oh and the valley of the breasts was just beyond cheese but the end where Claire Kramer's character was on top of him and forced herself on him that's rape IMO and they just whitewashed that for me. I had issues to say the least.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

YEP both of them have made questionable choices but lets hope they´re future choices will be better. Don´t know what katie is doing but i´m mighty impressed with the line josh has taken
Old 04-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

I w as just coming by to share what you already know, I feel soo behind, But I could not wait to come here and share, I have to say I am happy with the pairing.. She belongs with a Josh, Whether it Be Hartnett or Jackson...
Old 04-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
I w as just coming by to share what you already know, I feel soo behind, But I could not wait to come here and share, I have to say I am happy with the pairing.. She belongs with a Josh, Whether it Be Hartnett or Jackson...
Yeah... finally someone who agrees with me!!!

But, unfortunately... Katie have denied the rumor.

Bat's entertainment!

Gorgeous Katie Holmes, looking like she weighed all of 90 pounds in pinstriped clam diggers and pumps, chatted with me after the "Steel Magnolias" premiere last week.

"Christian Bale is going to be the best Batman ever," she said of her co-star in "Batman Begins," opening in June. "I'm the love interest. My character is a newly introduced. Her name is Rachel Dodson, she's a DA and the childhood best friend of Bruce Wayne."

She added: "I just finished a film called 'Thank You for Smoking' with Aaron Eckhart and [director] Jason Reitman." But no, she doesn't smoke.

Finally, what about the suggestion of a certain discount tabloid newspaper that she might be more than just friends with actor Josh Hartnett?

"No, we're not dating!" she laughed. "He's a very good friend of mine."

Avi by xclover
Old 04-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

uhm they always denied don´t they

thanks for that
Old 04-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Well according to Us Weekly( I think) I do not think that she denied it, But I could be wrong I will have to reread the article!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Exactly, they always say "NOOOO" when asked.

By the way, why is the Josh Appr.#88 Josh A Disney Character? Only If We Could Sleep With His Stuff Animal! thread closed?
Old 04-11-2005, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

is it closed?
Old 04-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Not anymore, thanks for opening. I know how easy it is to close a thread by mistake.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
Well according to Us Weekly( I think) I do not think that she denied it, But I could be wrong I will have to reread the article!
Oh, I see. You're talking about this US Weekly article, right?

I was talking about this NY Daily News article where Katie (apparently) denied the rumor. But I'm not really sure what to believe, because this NY Daily article contains wrong info about Katie (about her character in Batman Begins) and I wouldn't doubt if this was all made up (even the Josh part).

Besides, as ellavm said, that is always their first reaction. They always deny it at first (then later we discover it was true). So only time will tell if this is true or not (but... I really hope it's).

Avi by xclover

Last edited by Rachel_Dawes; 04-17-2005 at 12:27 PM
Old 04-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

I hope it is too
Old 04-12-2005, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

uhm but josh is an vegeterian so that hamburger has to be what tofu

but a great scan thanks for that i quess we will know soon enough but like always with his ladies i will need a photographic evidence

and LMAO of the here on earth quote i so had forgotten that they played rival he and chris klein
Old 04-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Ell I could see how one would forget about him in that role.. Who would choose someone over Josh is beyond me, But anyway, when did him and Ellen(right?) break up?
Old 04-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dominique*
I might be the only one but No thank you for Josh and Katie. I don't like Katie...
I don't like her either. But I love Kirsten Dunst. I think it was a nice couple and I know I'm the only one
Old 04-13-2005, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

they broke up last year i think probably over a year ago now i would say don´t know why he never said anything about it and neither did she so i´m quessing that it was a clean break with no hurt feelings

uhm i like kirsten dunst as well but not with josh no no no i´d rather see him and katie than him and kirsten u know if i had to choose and all