Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2003, 07:03 AM
New Fan

an article i found on Josh being considered the role as Superman.
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-f.../14/14.00.film
Old 02-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

new hollywood homicide pics

Old 02-21-2003, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures! Josh looks great, as always. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, one of my friends told me it was confirmed about Josh playing Superman. Does anyone know if this is true?
Old 02-24-2003, 02:16 PM
New Fan

wot r his upcoming movie? please tell me
[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2003, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Hollywood Homicidesand Wicker Park

Wish you were here - release date unknow, production not started.
Old 02-24-2003, 11:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl:
<STRONG>Ok, rememeber ages ago when Josh was rumoured to be in the Superman movie? Well, it's true now!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was just watching a entertainment show here (Australia) called Premiere and they said that Josh "agreed" to play Superman. I'm totally shocked..Josh in that suit... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Is he really going to be the next Superman? That's cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I wish this would really push through! Would love to see him in red and blue! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 07:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, I never post on this board but i just wanted to say that i saw Josh at the Coldplay concert in Montreal last tuesday. He was there with Jake Gylenhall and kirsten dunst and a whole other bunch of people. Josh was front row and Jake and kirsten were a couple of rows in back of him. By the way, he's absolutely beautiful and seem to be enjoying himself. He's in Montreal cause it's where he's filming Whicker park.
Old 03-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it has been confirmed that Josh has FOR SURE turned down the role of Superman. It's been in the papers. I Will try and find the article and show you all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

oh josh at a coldplay concert, i love coldplay see another sign [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
thanks for telling us that, we love any bit of josh news over

yeah katie i´ve been seeing it also that josh turned down the superman role, kinda relieved to be honest.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

In a way I am glad he turned it down but I think he would have done a good job (considering I don't really like anyone else who is being considered for the role)

I just think back to when no one could believe that Tobey Mcguire got the role of Spiderman and he turned out being pretty good. I have faith that Josh would have done a good job. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG even the mere thought of Josh & Jake Gyllenhaal in the same place at the same time gives me goosebumps. I love them both!
Old 03-19-2003, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

i don't know what to think about Josh playing superman, i've read that is David Boreanaz the one that's going to play it.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] but for me it would be more normal to see Josh since he is more famous everywhere..but i don't know..
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-19-2003, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Josh is defnielty NOT playing superman, that has been confirmed now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

what is this a bring, a josh news [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Eonline-the afwul truth
Quote:
Josh Hartnett, passing notes with a wholesome-looking blonde on the set of his latest flick, Wicker Park, filming in the Windy City. The yummy honey was looking very biz-like on this par-tick day, in a gray pinstripe suit with a blue shirt and navy tie. When he wrapped up shooting, the delish dude scurried over to a mystery sweetie to take a note from her hand. J.H. gave her a special smile after reading her love letter, and the two headed for the trailers with a few crew types close behind. Chaperones, I'm sure.
Old 03-22-2003, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Am I missing something? Did Josh & Ellen break up?