Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2003, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hermia:
<STRONG>Rose Byrne is pretty well known in Australia. She was in this movie 'Two Hands' with Heath Ledger and is going to be in 'Troy' playing Brad Pitt's love interest. I think she was in the second star wars.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] how lucky is this little lady? i mean josh,heath,brad and orlando! My gawd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dominique ~ Good luck on your search. I live in L.A & see celebrities & stuff being filmed all the time. But I still haven't seen Josh yet & the one thing I was absolutely hoping would happen is that I would happen upon Hollywood Homicide while it was filming. Well one day a friend of mine calls me up all like, "You will never believe who I saw filming down town yesterday!" Of course she got to see Josh & Harrison Ford & I didn't! Bitch! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2003: Message edited tragedy ]
Old 01-26-2003, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

She's doing a film with Josh and Brad? Why is she so lucky? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I came on here to post about 'Wicker park' and the first post i see has already done it for me.
I'll post stuff anyway:

Wicker Park (2003)

This "Hitchcockian" thriller tells the story of a young New York investment banker (Hartnett) who becomes obsessed with a woman he sees in a cafe, believing her to be his long-lost love, following her home to her apartment, where he waits for her, going so far as to put his engagement on hold. His search soon sends him down a dangerous path...

Comments: Filming is scheduled to start in October 2002.

Credited cast:
Josh Hartnett
Matthew Lillard
Rose Byrne
Diane Kruger

And now i understand why you were talking about Rose B and Diane K [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] I can be so slow [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

So, Woohoo for Josh's 3 films! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] I cant wait!!!!

Jen :amgel:

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-01-2003, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

January 31, 2003 - Star magazine reports frugal Josh Hartnett likes to fly coach, but a recent packed flight from LA to Chicago had him squirming. A flight attendant told him, "A man in first class has daughters who loved you in Pearl Harbor. If you give him autographs, he'll switch seats with you." Josh signed the autograph, but wouldn't accept his seat.
--------------------

Judith
Old 02-02-2003, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Ok, rememeber ages ago when Josh was rumoured to be in the Superman movie? Well, it's true now!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was just watching a entertainment show here (Australia) called Premiere and they said that Josh "agreed" to play Superman. I'm totally shocked..Josh in that suit... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 02-03-2003, 03:47 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] josh as a superman?? wow...I can't imagine him in that suit either [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

nope josh has not agreed to play superman, thank GOD! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and do i hope that he dosenīt....

Ratner's still WB's choice for Man of Steel
By Michael Fleming

NEW YORK (Variety) - Director Brett Ratner and Paramount chief Sherry Lansing have more in common than charm. Both are currently being haunted by unfounded exit rumors.

When I wrote this week that Chris Nolan will direct a Batman film, I mentioned that Ratner was readying "Superman." I got several calls, claiming Ratner was out. Then I got called on the carpet by the Web site Ain't It Cool News, for being so misinformed. It said that Ratner had actually vacated the film a month ago, long enough for a negotiation with Michael Bay (news) to heat up and cool off. At the risk of screwing up a really juicy rumor that, like Superman, moves faster than a speeding bullet, I reached out to Bay and Ratner.

"This is 100% false," Bay said. "I haven't spoken to anybody at Warner Bros. about 'Superman.' I have no idea how this rumor got started. Isn't Brett doing 'Superman?"'

That was my question to Ratner, who wondered why WB is still paying him such whopping weekly checks if he's been off the film for four weeks.

"This is the most ridiculous rumor I've ever heard, and it starts with Web sites that have gone from supportive cinephiles to (being) gossip mongers," Ratner said. "The studio is spending multiple millions of dollars making test deals with the actors I want. They're paying me, my DP, my AD, my editor, my props guy."

Why is half the town paying lip service to this rumor?

"The whole hiccup here has been our search for Superman," he said. "I'm at CAA, just like Michael Bay. I make as much money as he does. They would not jeopardize pissing me off by negotiating behind my back. I'd know."

I toss him a few more rumors I've heard on my own. I hear Ratner's in a holding deal that expires next week, and could leave if WB doesn't pay or play him. The studio understandably wants to be sure "Superman" flies before paydays are promised, because pricey pay-or-play settlements were given to both Nicolas Cage (news) and Tim Burton (news) when the picture was scrapped in 1998 over script problems and a $140 million budget.

And what about the rumors that the new picture's budget is over $200 million, with WB insisting that it not exceed $180 million. Or that Josh Hartnett (news) was top choice, but wouldn't sign a deal with two pre-negotiated sequels, which led Ratner to schedule tests with Jude Law (news), Ashton Kutcher (news), Brendan Fraser (news)?

"North of $200 million is a lie, we won't have a budget for three weeks," said Ratner, who acknowledged his top choices for Man of Steel were reluctant to make long-term pacts.

"No star wants to sign that, but as much as I've told Jude and Josh my vision for the movie, I've warned them of the consequences of being Superman. They'll live this character for 10 years because I'm telling one story over three movies and plan to direct all three if the first is as successful as everyone suspects."
http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/...sh+hartnett&c=
Old 02-03-2003, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Harrison Ford Urged Actor to Do Stunts
By The Associated Press

ANAHEIM, Calif. - Actor Isaiah Washington says he couldn't be a wimp when sharing the screen with action-hero Harrison Ford (news) in the upcoming film "Hollywood Homicide."

"He forced me to do a lot of my own stunts because he did them," Washington said Saturday at a benefit concert at Cal State University, Fullerton. "We were in the scenes together. I didn't have a choice."

Washington, who starred in the films "True Crime," "Out of Sight" and "Romeo Must Die," said everyone from the producer to the director of "Hollywood Homicide" thought it was a bad idea.

"I told Harrison ... `I really don't think we should be doing this. This is dangerous. We could die,'" Washington said. "He said to me, `I'll see you on the other side.'"

"Hollywood Homicide" stars Ford and Josh Hartnett (news) as two unconventional police officers trying to crack the slayings of a rap
group
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...e_washington_2
Old 02-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hartnett's Krypton: A source close to Josh Hartnett tells me Josh has turned down the role of Superman three times. "It's a good payday, but what's the payback?" my source wonders
Full article here
Old 02-05-2003, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ellavm:
<STRONG>nope josh has not agreed to play superman, thank GOD! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and do i hope that he dosenīt....
</STRONG>
Oh... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well i guess it was just a rumour then... Sorry. That's good cuz i can't really imagine Josh as Superman. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 02-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

February 6, 2003 - Skylar Rainwater and Stephanie Alba shared their story of nearly fainting when they met Josh Hartnett in their hometown of Corpus Christi, Texas. "Josh is so hot," says Skylar. "He was generous enough to take a picture with us and even complimented me on my name. We got autographs from Alec Baldwin and Ben Affleck that day, but getting this photo with Josh was every teenage girl's dream come true."

source

Judith
Old 02-12-2003, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Source: Alloy

JOSH HARTNETT'S "ACCIDENT"

Josh Hartnett's cruising for a bruising on his latest film set, Hollywood Homicide, with actor Harrison Ford (the two play Los Angeles police detectives). During a chase sequence, Josh crashed his car into a wall, according to ET Online. But not to worry, the Hollywood hunk walked away from the crash without any serious injuries. So why didn't he have a stunt double? Well, Harrison does all of his own stunts, so Josh wanted to do his own stunts, too! Can someone talk some sense into these guys?
Old 02-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Superman rumour

gosh i hope he wonīt! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] or if he does i sure hope he proves me oh so wrong.
Old 02-15-2003, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hm interesting. I heard him and Jude turned down the part. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]