Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

uhm i can agree on kate her acting was abysmal [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but affleck is just so fine [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] damn that j-lo [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>Add Shane West in and I'll come and join you in that marathon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I swear i've been planning on a Shane West marathon this whole week. Next week i'll end some of my exams and i said to myself. "On tueday you'll see Whathever it Takes, A walk to remember, and you'll rent Get over it and whathever that he's in" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And now about Josh...Alex in our videoclub they have Blow Dry, the problem is that the last time that i went to rent it it wasn't there [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] which means that once again, they are lying and they don't have it but they have the cover in there. That happened to me with the virgin suicides and with whathever it takes [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Quote:
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm just going to admit it, I LOVED Pearl Harbor! Pft! What's wrong with you people? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just kidding. I know what's wrong with you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] You can't imagine how much i'm laughing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think that if i had started to see it thinking that it was a love movie and it was not as good as everyone pictured it, maybe i would have liked it. But when i sat in the sofa i thought i was going to be one of the best movies ever.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't see a lot of josh's movies... like 5 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
i know, i'm a terrible fan [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Wow, thanks for all the pic.... I Think josh is more nicer in HH, I like so much his Hair!! also in The faculty.
He have the best Hair in those movies!
But in Virgen Suicides he have de worse [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] what a look he has [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] i don't like in any sence!!
And the worse past is that the only time that a dream with josh, he have that look, i have bad luck even in my dreams [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2003: Message edited Marce. ]
Old 12-13-2003, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marce.:
<STRONG> i have bad luck even in my dreams [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

At least you've dreamt about him, i don't really remember dreaming about him. And if i did he and I weren't close or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But in Virgen Suicides he have de worse what a look he has i don't like in any sence!!
And the worse past is that the only time that a dream with josh, he have that look, i have bad luck even in my dream
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] omg marce [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 05:58 AM
Addicted Fan

You're right cris, i think it's better the VS look than nothing at all [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
i searched in my video club and they don't have "O", maybe i have to change of club [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cris... I didn't even really know what it was about when I went and saw it. I just saw some commercials and I was like, "Oh, Ben Affleck and that hottie Josh Hartnett is in it. Hm... I guess I'll go and see it," Then I LOVED it. It's the movie that got me hooked on Josh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And now I've got my best friend addicted to that movie too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She loves Danny ten times more than Rafe too. It was really funny, when he came back from the war, she started yelling at the tv, she was like, "WHY! No! Go back and die Ben Affleck! Nobody wants you here!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She busts me up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Marce~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've had a dream with Josh when he had the Trip hairdo too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Except he wasn't Trip... he was Josh. I asked him what he had been smokin lately. He told me that he had just invented a drug made from cows milk. It was a weird dream [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm still standing firm that PH is a great movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Except the part at the end. That's depressing. And it always makes me cry. But it's still great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 12-17-2003, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>Marce~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've had a dream with Josh when he had the Trip hairdo too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Except he wasn't Trip... he was Josh. I asked him what he had been smokin lately. He told me that he had just invented a drug made from cows milk. It was a weird dream [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
maybe i see you in my dream [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
i was an extra in virgin suicides [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] i'm no joking [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
the milk drug thing was vert weird [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] maybe you are addict to the yoghurt [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

About PH, It will be a great movie without all that war scene [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] that just work for made it even longer.
The other part that don't like.... Danny's Death was so predictable.
But beside that.. i cried like a baby [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 03:32 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

Great pics! That's a great idea to have a movie marathon over Christmas vacation.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
i searched in my video club and they don't have "O", maybe i have to change of club
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I guess you have

Quote:
started yelling at the tv, she was like, "WHY! No! Go back and die Ben Affleck! Nobody wants you here!"

Quote:
I asked him what he had been smokin lately. He told me that he had just invented a drug made from cows milk

omg, girls, you are crazy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
maybe i see you in my dream
i was an extra in virgin suicides i'm no joking
the milk drug thing was vert weird maybe you are addict to the yoghurt
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] marcee!!!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] you want to kill me??? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I don't really remember if I've seen 40d40n in DVD, that's my dilemma... I think I wanted it only in VHS because I don't remember watching deleted scenes or somethign like that. Has anyone seen the DVCD? are there deleted scenes and extras or there aren't? because if there aren't any, then maybe I have seen the DVD and that's why I don't remember the extra stuff [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 03:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Alex~ I've only seen 40D&40N on tv... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] So I don't know about any of the extra stuff [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Marce~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmm... maybe we're dream sisters [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 12-20-2003, 11:35 PM
New Fan

To me personally Josh's best performance so far has been in Black Hawk Down. He just did a great job portraying Matt Eversmann.

I love the pics, specially the PH ones.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Supreme Fan

I thought that he did an outstanding job in Black Hawk Down as well.... however I still think that his best performance was in "O"... even though it scared the crap out of me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 08:31 PM
Addicted Fan

finally i finished my class, now i have 2 month of realx so.... i'm going to update my register of josh's movies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
i need to watch "o" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 01:40 PM
Supreme Fan

hi everyone! how are your xmas vacation going? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I rented BHD today, yipi!! I'll watch it tomorrow though. I think Josh's best work was.. mm.. ow, it's very difficult, I liked him in BHD and O both, I can't choose just one.. so I'll say these 2 movies are his best job [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

do u guys know anything else about The Rum Diary?