Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2003, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

AlienK you can snag all of them if you want! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I love the one of the face in the glass i had never seen that pics before and when i saw it yesterday i said.."just do it, make and avatar now!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm glad you all liked them, Irune, i love the avatar with josh doing [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] its perfect!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-28-2003, 08:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah baby! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Now all I have to do is upload them...
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 05-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Girls i have the fever of the josh avatars! i've made 7 more.. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i'll upload them later [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I wonder if i'll ever use one of the avatars i make.. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ETA: it seems i have a new problem over here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] imagestation is not accepting .gif files anymore [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'll have to find a new server, and then i'll post the pics... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 05-28-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Supreme Fan

oh cris, imagestation is crazy [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] have you tried galeon? you can upload gifs there
Old 05-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

i know, but galeon is sooo sloww for me i don't know why! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] i'll try later [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Cris, try with Fotki.com
Old 05-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Whoa dang. These are some fantab avs!! My goodness, they are soo awesome!!

Cris - I absolutely love some of the techniques you used.. very creative and they look really good. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I would snag one to use now, but I just changed to this one.. gotta give it a good run before I switch avs again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I will snag some for later..

Thanks everyone for making them. Josh looks great!

[.:zales:.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 05-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Supreme Fan

galeon slow? ow, for me it's okay, but I know you always have trouble with it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] denunce it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by zales00:
<STRONG>Whoa dang. These are some fantab avs!! My goodness, they are soo awesome!!

</STRONG>
Thanks a lot [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Irune i used to have a fotki account, but then they made me pay and i didn't of course so i can't make an account again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Cris - I absolutely love some of the techniques you used.. very creative and they look really good. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Irune i can't use Fotki.com i had an account a while ago and then they made me pay so i can't go back.

What i don't understand is why imagestation says they don't accept .gif images anymore but my avatars still show [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
and yeah sandra Galeon is sooooo slowwww! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>

Irune i can't use Fotki.com i had an account a while ago and then they made me pay so i can't go back.

What i don't understand is why imagestation says they don't accept .gif images anymore but my avatars still show [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
and yeah sandra Galeon is sooooo slowwww! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Supreme Fan

ok [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I posted super hot pics of the fsculty in the pictures thread, plz, I'd like you to make avis of th epics because he is sooooo hot in them, especially the one I titled "hot hot hot hot" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

btw...people come play at the this pic or that pic thread of josh, I'm all alone there
Old 05-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

thanks, those pics are hot alex, i made some avatars this morning so now i won't do more, i'm tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but i'll do them tomorrow! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2003, 09:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I can't wait to see more avis people, come on!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

and if you feel like it, I suggest you can do LJ icons and stuff too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Snagged one from Irune. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Great avs everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess