Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to the thread oh new posters at this thread! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] My wording is never good, me thinks. But yes, Welcome!

I was going to say something. But I forgot.

Bleh. I'm gonna go take a nap.

Later girls.

.Z.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 11-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Zales, you're so funny girl, but I love ya anyways [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 12-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

What? Why is this thread dead?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Well, besides people like me, who just kinda uhmm..went away..for awhile..

*runs away from Kelly* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Alright gang. Time to kickstart this thread again! And This! This is our motivation, peoples!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 12-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I've been here the entire time! It's everybody else who left! LEFT I tell you! Grr... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] That's right, ya'll get your little hooker asses back in here! Or... or I'm going to do something... I don't know what but it won't be pleasant! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oooh, I had almost forgotten about that picture [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh, such a happy place... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 12-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Pffft!

Well, to be honest this school term has been, well, a bitch. And my exams start on Thursday..and..ugggggh! I just can't wait for it to be over!

I'm sure once school is out for the holidays people will start posting at this thread again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*sigh* I suppose I should go back to studying...Meh. Anyone want to write my Nucleic Acid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology exam on Thursday for me?....Anyone?
Any takers?...No?..

Damn. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited *Catherine* ]

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 12-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Catherine~ I would take those for you... however, I've been loaded with exams myself this week. Teachers are so cruel. Why don't they space these things out or something? Grrr... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I hope people start coming in again [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I miss everybody! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Now look at what ya'll did? You made me cry (sniff, sniff) (If that doesn't get them to come back... I don't know what else will [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Old 12-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Catherine~ I felt the pull of that picture.. It brings some very dirty thoughts too my mind [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] I just want the juice to dripple down his mouth and then his body okok I am going to stop right there~~ [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

I think someone should bring a floppy hat pic by!!
Old 12-20-2003, 03:39 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] AJ... now that's the pervert that we know and love [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I have to admit that you're little fantasy is pretty tempting [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Its a great way to get our daily vit C! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am sory, But I can not help it however, that pic is also right up there with the come in the car and ravish me pic.. I know you know the one I am talking about!
Old 12-21-2003, 09:56 AM
Supreme Fan

AJ~ Oh yes... I know EXACTLY which one you're talking about *thinks about it* [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh baby... Vitamin C never looked so good to me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 11:28 PM
Addicted Fan

My lovely ladies!!! HI!

Catherine - How did your finals go? I hope you did well! But, they sounded so hideous?! Not my cup of classes. I hate classes that really make me think! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly baby - Oh my Josh. Honey, don't cry! I lurvels you! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I'm sorry I left. I was busy with school.. and then i've been in a depressed hole lately and haven't felt much like posting. Which is kinda ridiculous because I know that if anyone could make me happy it's you and my girls here at this thread!

Jen - Hiya! How've you been darlin'? I hope you are doing fabulous!

Ohhh. That pic is so beautiful. That is one of my all time favorite Josh pics. I remember the days when I would go search every day for a Josh pic and I would never find one that I hadn't seen before because I searched and looked at them all so much. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aw, good times.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

.Z.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 12-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Hey all

I am back from new york and I know that this is a josh thread, but I am going to go ot for a min and tell you who i met and or saw while in ny. I met Carson from Queer Eye and saw Hugh Jackman and Matt Damon... Man if only Josh Lived in NY.. I would have stalked him.....

Z, Sweetie, I am Fab. I hope you are well and the next time you are feeling down stop by we will cheer you up. You know we have the cure~~

Kel, I am back and I need a dose of vit C!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Jen - You saw Hugh?! Oh YUMMY! He is one sesksy older man. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wish I could go to NY. I really really want to.

I've graduated high school you guys.. i'm done. I finished a semester early. But now i'm depressed cause I don't know where to go or what to do! Ahhh! I want to get away (far far away) but then i feel like i'm running away from my problems or something. Ack. Sorry, i'm just rambling.

I need a road trip. A good old fun road trip. Yes, indeedy.

.Z.
Old 01-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Z... Ooooohh Road trip where are we going??// I wanna go, and just so you know one can never run away from their problems cause they just follow you...anyway Hugh.. Muchos sessy.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ohh and congats on graduating!

I hope the rest of you are well, I will stop by again tomorrow
Old 01-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Yall!

THis is my first time posting here!

Just wanna say how much I love Josh!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3