Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Hey Hookers,

I am currently watching the Marlins struggle to win game 4 of the WS.....

anyway I am just popping in, I am having a hard time seeing with my allergies getting in the way. Glad that you all like the title!
Old 10-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Grr... I refused to watch the WS this year [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] The Cubs were supposed to go dammit! But nooo, the Marlins just had to beat them, didn't they? And then the YANKEES suddenly decided to come back and play again. Grr. I can't watch the WS now without throwing stuff at the tv screen. The Cubs should've gone, they haven't been to one since like, 1918 or something like that. Grr.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I wonder who Josh roots for? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Kelly - I know, I know. That would be so tragic. But you musn't think things like that. We must always stay positive. Fore if there is a will, there is a way.

Why, oh why did I just speak like that? I'm tired. heh.

Jen - I'm not watching because I want to see the OC instead! Hmmph. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm really bummed about it though, they could have taken off a different show..

.Zales.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-24-2003, 05:40 AM
New Fan

http://images.snapfish.com/3389%3B%3...%3A64347nu0mrj
Old 10-24-2003, 06:26 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Me to :-)

Old 10-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Is the OC good? I've never seen it before [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oooh, nice eye candy! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey to the newbies! I hope ya'll stop by more [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-26-2003, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Kelly,Sweetie, The Cubs havent won since 1908. But I love Josh Beckett, and the Marlins.. It was Boston that hasnt won since 1918. But you would have enjoy the games..

Z, the OC starts this week..
Old 10-27-2003, 10:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans:
<STRONG>Kelly,Sweetie, The Cubs havent won since 1908. But I love Josh Beckett, and the Marlins.. It was Boston that hasnt won since 1918. But you would have enjoy the games..
.</STRONG>
Which further emphasizes my point that they are LONG overdue for a good World Series win. But, alas, they need to work on their catching, and their pitching. Stupid people. They should've let Wood pitch.

And the Red Sox haven't won because they have that whole "Babe Ruth Curse" thing working against them. What's the Cubbies excuse? HUH? That's right, they don't have one. Which is why when I'm rich and famous, I'm going to buy them, and I'm going to teach them what baseball is all about. Hmph. That's right, they shall hate me, and yet when they succeed they will praise me. Hmm... good plan.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, so I'm kind of talking to myself... but I knew that you guys would like my plan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's seriously a goal for my lifetime to see the Cubs win a WS. I refuse to die until they do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] God and I have a deal [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

The OC is fabulous. Everyone needs to watch it. Hee.

Oh, Josh looks so great. Yum.

[.Zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-30-2003, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Zales... I've heard a lot of hype about the OC, but unfortunately, I've never seen it. I'll have to check it out sometime...
Old 11-01-2003, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Kelly, I concur.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I will await the day that the Cubs amd the Sox win. However, the correct team won the series.... Lets Go Marlins!
SO do you think that Josh Is a Twins Fan?
Old 11-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Hmm.... I bet you he's a Cubs fan [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, so probably not, but I'm pretty sure that if he was I would love him even more [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Kelly, I am not sure about loving him more cause he's a cubs fan, But I can think of a zillion other reasons to love him more...

I hope that everyone is ok. I am on a break for a little while I have class in a hour....
Old 11-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, for me if he was a Cubs fan I'd love him even more [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm sad because this board is so slow now [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] The only threads that have posts everyday now are the Spanish, German, and Polish threads. Which isn't fair, because I don't speak any of those languages! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember, back in the day when I was a newbie, that people were always over here! The board was constantly active... there was a ton of people that you could talk to... and now it's just died [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Sure, there's a couple of die-hards who've always been here and always will be, but it's still dissapointing. It's Josh's fault too. Damn him for being such a hermit [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I personally think Josh took a break in his career way too soon. I mean, he was just on the verge of being the new 'it' boy, when he took his break. And now he's trying to come back and I don't think people are having it as much as before. I mean look at Hollywood Homicide. Now, maybe it was just that movie, but who knows. I, of course, would love to see Josh back in action and everyone loving him again, but I can't see this happening anytime soon.

But one thing is for sure, Kelly, honey - It's all Josh's fault. And that girlfriend of his too. Are they still together, even? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyways, that's my take on Josh Hartnett and the lack of activity on this board.

Sad, but me thinks true.

[.Zales.]