Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
I am sorry to hear that, I Hopefully it will come there soon... Do you usually have to wait a while for movies to be premired there?
Not really. When the distributors think the movie is a "blockbuster" and will bring in a lot of money they premiere it right away.
And sometimes we have to wait for ages. I had to wait 1 year to see Rules of Attraction

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 03-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

ugh i hate when i have to wait for movies fx garden state i had to buy it on amazon.com and it still hasn´t premierd here don´t know whos in charge really. But some come right away like fx miss congeniality 2 opnend on the same day as in usa so it´s not all bad..
Old 03-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

just dropping in to show some Josh appreciation!! I now live in MN and of course Josh is huge here since he is a MN-homeboy! I know he still comes back and does lots of things for the state! I am gonna see Sin City on Sunday! woo hoo
Old 03-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Well that stinks that you have to wait to see if the movie will make it or not, Which I do not think is fair , because just because it might not have done soo well over here in the states, it doesnt mean that it will not do well else where...

I hope that you get the movies soon...

Hi Mattia... welcome to the board!!
Old 03-31-2005, 12:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattia
just dropping in to show some Josh appreciation!! I now live in MN and of course Josh is huge here since he is a MN-homeboy! I know he still comes back and does lots of things for the state! I am gonna see Sin City on Sunday! woo hoo
Welcome Mattia
MN-homeboy

Old 04-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Hey all,

was it some crazy april fools day joke not to post here for a while, where is everyone... I hope that you are not working to hard...
Old 04-03-2005, 11:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm gonna work hard tomorrow. I have a test in German history that I didn't study for It's FF's fault

Old 04-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

It's always FF's fault

~ Carla
Old 04-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

hi

Well, as you can see, I've decided to start to post everywhere in the Josh Hartnett forum! I used to post only in the 'Joshiaticas' thread (you know, the Spanish thread). And to be honest, it is because I know my english isn't very good, and so I can't explain the way I want and it frustrates me!!! But well, I've decided that I'll do my best...

So I hope you will be nice with me

Bye bye!
Old 04-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by irune
hi

Well, as you can see, I've decided to start to post everywhere in the Josh Hartnett forum! I used to post only in the 'Joshiaticas' thread (you know, the Spanish thread). And to be honest, it is because I know my english isn't very good, and so I can't explain the way I want and it frustrates me!!! But well, I've decided that I'll do my best...

So I hope you will be nice with me

Bye bye!

Welcome to this board, I am glad that you decided to venture out and see more of the board.. Do not worry about your english, I speak it and mine still needs work.. So do not let it fustrate you, we will figure it out... anyway I hope that you post more...

Everyone hope all is well
Old 04-05-2005, 04:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone
Irune, I'm so glad you're posting with us on other threads and your English is really great

^ What's your name PPWE?

Old 04-05-2005, 05:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Can someome explain me the thread title please?
Old 04-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'd like to know as well. It's pretty funny

Old 04-05-2005, 05:22 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I decided not to be lazy to go to the opening post. If you want to know, check it out.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think it's kinda cute I'm just a little disturbed by the number 88, I honestly thought that this was thread No. 88