Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Supreme Fan

I think it was more of a "damn, I have a headache" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Cris! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I love you! Yo quiero Cris! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>I think it was more of a "damn, I have a headache" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Cris! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I love you! Yo quiero Cris! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
You just said you want Cris [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
But it's cool, our lessons helped you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Supreme Fan

((smacks forehead)) Oh well, I tried! Heh, if you know French then I could say it [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's what happens when you're school doesn't offer Spanish... just French [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

I got a question, why is kel kel so cool? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Who's Kel kel? Did I miss something?
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 10-25-2003, 05:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eruvue:
<STRONG>Who's Kel kel? Did I miss something?</STRONG>
yeah, who's kel kel?
Old 10-26-2003, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Maybe is AlienK? I don't know [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Don't worry Alien, it was pretty good, i understood you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by greatfallsfan:
<STRONG>I got a question, why is kel kel so cool? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Awww, Gavin! You're such a sweetie! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] How've you been babe? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm kel kel [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Didn't mean to confuse anybody... I told ya'll I had a lot of nicknames [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cris~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I knew that you would know what I meant [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You speak "the Kelly" language [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I speak a language i didn't even know!

Uh, can I call you Kel kel too?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cris, you can call me whatever your little heart desires [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have lots of different nicknames, so you can call me Kel kel if you want... or you could make up a new one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You should feel special, not very many people know how to speak "Kelly" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cris, you can call me whatever your little heart desires [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I really like Kel Kel...i know that if i make up another one it'll be something like.."kellini" or "Kellin" so i guess you prefer Kel kel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]