Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

OMJ.. I think I would be his stalker Kell.... that is however tooo funny..

OK all, I am popping in , i am going out of town for my final summer vaca, I am not sure if I will have the internet available to me only cause my sister said she was having problems with it, so if I can not get here I will see you all on Sunday.. If so i will see you all tomorrow..

Ohh and I am supposed to find out whether or not I am going to be an extra on OTH and if I am I will tell you all about it!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

An extra on OTH? ... Wow! Very cool.

Enjoy your vacation.

kenny | credit
Old 08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

oh you better tell us all hope you do and have super dooper good time whilst visiting

hi yall
Old 08-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

OK soo I have tons to tell you and I will just not tonight, But man this season on OTH is going to freakin' rock!!! You wouldnt believe what has been going on so far. and I was an extra at a mall scene in eppy 3, I probably wont been seen, but i was there. and I got to run into CMM Sophia and Hilaire.. I couldnt talk to then but still it was pretty cool...

anyway back with more later!!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Very cool.

SFU was very emotional tonight. The final episode was so hard to watch, but at the same time ... satisfying. Finally, a series finale with closure.

kenny | credit
Old 08-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

oh excellente so we´ll be on the look about for you in eppy numero 3

can´t wait to see it
Old 08-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Ken~ I am glad that SFU ended with closure.. I hate when it doesnt it drived me nuts I mean the show is not coming back answer the damn question... sadly though that was not a show I got into, but now that its probably over I will get the DVDs and watch them!

I am re watching season I OTH.. we have to wait til october for the season prem.. but I am excited....anyway I would tell more about what I know but I think they would be considered spoilers.. soo I will leade it for now!
Old 08-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

That's so cool that you were an extra!

Yeah, I was glad they gave us closure ... and of all the shows too, SFU delivered. I highly reccomend the DVD's ... the show is brilliant.

kenny | credit
Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I will most definetly look into the DVDs... Season 2 of The O.C. came out today I was thinking about going to purchase it...I am running out of room on my DVD stand and might have to get a new one!

anyway whats new with everyone one here for a while there I saw some new posters at the board, I hope that keeps up!!
Old 08-24-2005, 07:25 AM
Supreme Fan

This is probably going to sound so stupid, but what is SFU? I've been trying to figure it out for the past five minutes or so... and nothing is ringing a bell, And watch, it's going to be something so obvious I'll feel like an idiot....

AJ~ Oooh, you're so lucky. I can't decide whether I should worship you... or hate you lol just kidding. Ya know I love ya! That's way exciting news though! You'll have to tell us whether or not we can actually see you when the show airs!

Eh... I've got pink eye. It sucks. Oh well, I suppose its better to get it the week before my senior year starts instead of during my first week of school. Gosh... I'm going to be a senior! Crap... that means that I've been lurking around the Josh board for... three and a half years? That's crazy! Oh brings back memories of the good ol' days though... when Pearl Harbor came out and I became a full fledged Josh freak. It's just crazy!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Kelly... U are nuts but we love you

~SFU~ is Six Feet Under...

I am not sure if you will see me or not, It was a mall scene, and we shot after the mall closed so there were a handful of extras that provided the people walking in the background while they were shooting in the store... so I have no idea.. But the mall scene is going to look like a day shot and we really were shooting at like 11pm.. it was fun...
I didnt gat a chance to see James or Joie, cause they were not shooting that day, but maybe next time.

I am sorry to hear that you have pink eye.. I had that once.

~So we are finally getting ready for our first major storm to get ready to hit Florida, we have had 12 tropical depressions since June.. and only a hadful turned into Hurricanes and none of them came near me, so now we are going crazy stocking up on all the necessary things... I will be back with more!!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

OK so I am sitting here bored out of my mind, Hurricane Katrina is getting ready to make pland fall and we have been banned from the road ways, I hope that the rest of you are safe, and I will be back later to see if anyone else in on... I hate talking to myself
Old 08-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

hope she dosen´t hit yall to hard

hi everybody, thank god it´s friday whoopahhhh i´m gonna go apartmenthunting yes i´m going to buy my own place , and watch football lots of football (United are on a roll well only 2games done but we won them both ) and eat lots of sugary things since it´s saturday which means candyday in my home and warm up for the gilmore girls season opener with a selective season 5 episodes....

how about you guys
Old 08-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

my friday is going to be spent watching selected eppys from seaon 2 of the O.C. and season one of OTH.. and then there is work, and as for the sugar coma, well i did that last night, so I am going to try and aim for healthy.

Things went well here last night I didnt lose power or anything there was just ALOT of rain and wind..I spend the majority of the night whatching the O.C. and OTH.. Yea.. I was that bored...

Have a good friday!
Old 08-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Sugar Coma and OTH & The OC.

kenny | credit