Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

nice, sounds good to me, And smallvillle, I wanted to boycott that show cause of the whole roswell thing,but I just couldnt, I didnt watch last year but I have the first 2 seasons on DVD..

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Old 08-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Huh ... the Roswell thing?

I've been watching SV since it premiered. I love the show. I love the characters. The show just sucks me in with it's action sequences, use of CGi, the relationships, the Hallmark dialog, and the "small town" vibe. And then there's the countless Superman references. Genius!

kenny | credit
Old 08-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

The WB cancelled Roswell and put SV in its place, so if you were a hardcore Ros fan you didnt watch SV, that and the fact that The WB and UPN put Ros, and SV up against each other.. its a whole long thing but thats the jist of it..

I like SV too, I am sorry I missed the last 2 seasons,
Old 08-14-2005, 09:54 PM
Supreme Fan

I was a hardcore Roswell fan, and I boycotted SV. I still don't like the show though, No offense to those who do. I just couldn't get into it. I'm more of a Batman fan anyway

I've never played the Sims. Always wanted to. It seems like fun. I've never seen Alias either, although everyone I've talked to that has seen it loves it.

And, AJ, I'm just a random kind of girl I really do love England though, lol Ooh... wouldn't it be hot if Josh could do an English accent? (please, no one bring up that one horrible movie where he tried to )
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I never knew about that. Although, Roswell's third season was horrible! I actually taped it, and watched it after SV, and after a while I stopped. Same with Buffy, but then got it on DVD and realised I was missing out on something.

kenny | credit
Old 08-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey, congrats on being in the new Moderator Support team That rocks, I'm sure you deserve it
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Hey Ken~ congrats on the mod support.....

I liked a few eppys from Season 3 roswell, but in my mind at the time it was better than smallville. so anyway..

Kel~ Do you mean Blow Dry??? I think the accent was welsh, is that different than the english accent? and i thought of you last night, I saw eurotrip last night and I turned it on at the part where they sing the manchester song.. I was soo cracking up. I like england too, although i never been, I like the whole tea time aspect, I have my own little tea time here, but its not as fun...

anyway I hope you are all doing well, I am going out of town on Thurs. i am way exicted even though it means the end of the summer!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Supreme Fan

AJ~ Yeah... I was talking about Blow Dry. And I know that it wasn't supposed to be English but STILL... the boy cannot do an accent, It's alright though, he can't be COMPLETELY perfect Hee hee, I love Eurotrip. I've seen it at least seven times. And I don't even own it, And I've been to London... it's so awesome. I can't wait to go back... even though I have no idea when that'll be And I love the concept of tea time too. My friends and I actually had a tea party on Saturday, We're goobers like that.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I wanna have a tea party...... I can not wait to see eurotrip again.. this time from the beginning.. I am kinda tired so I am going to keep this short, But I will be back tomorrow!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Supreme Fan

The tea party was fun... we all got dressed up and wore big funny hats. We drank tea, talked in British accents, and ate little British finger foods. Like cucumber sandwhiches, thumb-print cookies, and lemon squares. It was awesome and incredibly girly.

and if you see Eurotrip again... make sure it's the unrated version. It's so much better, lol
Old 08-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

I wanna hang out with you and your friends..... Mine would never do that...

I think I might just buy it, I it waas funny.. I might just go tomorrow and get it...
Old 08-16-2005, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Congrats Ken

sorry i´ve been a little MIA

i loved eurotrip if your not a manc your a wank brilliant, the season kicked of with a good away win so all it´s going according to plan in that department.

it´s raining like there´s no tomorrow here with wind lovely weather
Old 08-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Well I am glad that your team won.. and dont worry about the being MIA it understandable. Although I have noticed alot of new Josh fans at the board so that makes me happy.

I am sorry that it has been raining there it sounds like a normal day in Florida to me. I hope that it gets better for you!

I hope that everyone is having a great tuesday!
Old 08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Supreme Fan

I love the Manchester United fans in that movie, They make me giggle

AJ~ My friends and I are just the worlds biggest dorks, We like tea-parties, good looking men (like our Josh ), funny movies, and sappy love stories. We just can't help ourselves,

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this. Okay, so I work in a grocery store right? (Yeah, I know, THRILLING) and we've got this raffle type thing going on, and the customers have to put their name and phone number down to win, right? Well, there's this one guy who came in one day who looked a LOT like Josh. His eyes, his face... pretty much everything. The only difference is that he's a little bit shaggier. He's got longer hair and a little mustache thing. Otherwise, I swear they could be twins (heh, I like it when he comes in, ) Anyway, we started this raffle thing one day and he writes down his first name. It's Josh. And then he starts to write down his last name. It starts with an H. the second letter is an A. I was practically staring at him with my mouth open while he wrote it. The third letter was an R. It ended with a T. Unfortunately, it was not Josh Hartnett But it was someone very, very close,
Old 08-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Took my drug test today. I won't find out the results til next week.

kenny | credit