Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Josh: Kelly, I can't believe that all along you were the one for me.
Kelly: I really can't believe it myself... we've been through so much together.
[Josh sighs] Josh: When I saw you in the arms of my best friend, I thought it was all over for us.
Kelly: Josh, that was a mistake. I was angry since I had just seen you with Kate, and neither Elin or Shari were around, so Shane seemed like the only person to turn to.
Josh: Really?
[A tear trickles down Kelly's cheek]Kelly: Yes. It was never meant to be anyone but you!
Josh: Please don't cry, Kelly. I trust you.
Enter shocked shari: What´s going!
Josh: Oh NO!
Kelly: Josh, it's okay. Shari... we're [Kelly motions between her and Josh] together now.
[Shari gasps]
Josh: Yes it´s true, you deserve the truth
Shari: But you have to go back to your planet, Josh!!
[Enter Katie ]
Katie: Well, before he goes to his planet. He's going to come and spend time with me and our dog, Thumper. [glare at Josh] We bought a dog together, doesn't that mean anything to you? It's like having the diamond ring on my finger!! [throws water]
Kelly: Whoa, whoa, whoa. First of all, buying a dog does not translate into "always and forever" and secondly, what's this about his planet? He's not from Mars you know, Earth is his home, if not before... well it is now.
[Shari steps in]: Wait right there, young lady. He is going back to the Planet of Love and he's going right NOW ! [grabs Josh's leg]
Katie: Puh-lease. He is coming home to Thumper. Enough with this stuff. [grabs Josh's arm]
Josh: Stop pulling on me everyone. I'm where I want to be...here with Kelly!
Katie: [lets go of arm] Fine. But you know what, Thumper and I will move on. I hear Jake and Attitcus are looking for some lovin'. You and SMELLY KELLY can have a great life!
[Enter frantic ben affleck]
Ben: Has anybody seen Elßn!!!!!!!
Shari: No, why? What happened?! [looks at him puzzled]
Kelly: She isn't hurt is she? [has concerned look on face]
[Shari glares at Josh] shari: What did you do with her?
[links arms with Shari] Katie: Fess up, lover boy. You tell us..or I get the Brad in here
Josh[guilty looking]:I´ll never tell so help me god i´ll never tell
[Enter Brad] : What's going on?
Kelly[wispering]:He´ll never tell [glaring at josh]
[runs to Brad]Katie: He did something with Elin. Brad, be a dear, please make him tell us where she is..and while you're at it, take off that shirt and show us your bod.
Suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of scene
Cut to southern spain
Elßn [glaring out a window]
[servant enters room]: You needed something?
ElÃ_n: Ah senor por favor i must make a very importand phonecall pronto
Old 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Supreme Fan

[Josh sighs] Josh: When I saw you in the arms of my best friend, I thought it was all over for us.
Kelly: Josh, that was a mistake. I was angry since I had just seen you with Kate, and neither Elin or Shari were around, so Shane seemed like the only person to turn to.
[A tear trickles down Kelly's cheek]Kelly: Yes. It was never meant to be anyone but you!
Kelly: Josh, it's okay. Shari... we're [Kelly motions between her and Josh] together now.
[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]
Katie: Well, before he goes to his planet. He's going to come and spend time with me and our dog, Thumper. [glare at Josh] We bought a dog together, doesn't that mean anything to you? It's like having the diamond ring on my finger!! [throws water]
Kelly: Whoa, whoa, whoa. First of all, buying a dog does not translate into "always and forever" and secondly, what's this about his planet? He's not from Mars you know, Earth is his home, if not before... well it is now.
[Shari steps in]: Wait right there, young lady. He is going back to the Planet of Love and he's going right NOW ! [grabs Josh's leg]
Katie: Puh-lease. He is coming home to Thumper. Enough with this stuff. [grabs Josh's arm]
Katie: [lets go of arm] Fine. But you know what, Thumper and I will move on. I hear Jake and Attitcus are looking for some lovin'. You and SMELLY KELLY can have a great life!
[links arms with Shari] Katie: Fess up, lover boy. You tell us..or I get the Brad in here
[runs to Brad]Katie: He did something with Elin. Brad, be a dear, please make him tell us where she is..and while you're at it, take off that shirt and show us your bod.
Cut to southern spain
El?n: Ah senor por favor i must make a very importand phonecall pronto
Servant: Yes ma'am. Is there anything else I can do for you?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]
Cut to southern spain
[Elin looks at sexy servant]: Well, there is an itch I can't quite reach...right here
Old 10-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]
Cut to southern spain
[Elin looks at sexy servant]: Well, there is an itch I can't quite reach...right here
Servant: [sexy accent] senorita you come here
Old 10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]
Old 10-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Cut to the apartment in NY again
Katie[shouting]:We need the nakedness Brad
Old 10-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Supreme Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Kelly: Okay, okay... while I wouldn't argue with a naked Brad [Josh shoots her a look and she just shrugs] I don't see how it's going to help us any. Now, Josh, just tell us where she is. Please?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Kelly: Okay, okay... while I wouldn't argue with a naked Brad [Josh shoots her a look and she just shrugs] I don't see how it's going to help us any. Now, Josh, just tell us where she is. Please?
Katie: I'm getting bored. Josh, you tell us where she is or I will be stripping you and Brad down personally.
Old 10-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Katie: I'm getting bored. Josh, you tell us where she is or I will be stripping you and Brad down personally.
Josh and Brad [looking very very scared scream]: Wait one minute missy!!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 01:42 AM
Supreme Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Josh and Brad [looking very very scared scream]: Wait one minute missy!!!!
Kelly: Yes, lets wait one minute. Now listen, this whole thing could be avoided if you just tell us where she is. So... c'mon! Out with it!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Kelly: Yes, lets wait one minute. Now listen, this whole thing could be avoided if you just tell us where she is. So... c'mon! Out with it!
Katie: Come on, don't be a bonehead. Just tell us where she is. *starts warming up a'la Sydney Bristow style*
Old 10-24-2004, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

Katie: Come on, don't be a bonehead. Just tell us where she is. *starts warming up a'la Sydney Bristow style*

[suspense]

Back to spain
Servant AKA mr.nasty in a good way and Elin locked in hot steamy embrace.
Old 11-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

[suspense]

Back to spain
Elin: Suddenly, I'm not so mad at Josh anymore. He did me a good thing by sending me here.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

[suspense]

Back to spain
Elin: Suddenly, I'm not so mad at Josh anymore. He did me a good thing by sending me here.
Servant: No senorita thats a lie
Old 11-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]

Cut to southern spain
[Elin sashays over]

[suspense]

Back to spain
Servant: No senorita thats a lie
Elin: Why, Mr. Nasty, whatever do you mean by that?