Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Very lovely, I swear if I was dating Josh I would soooo be gushing about it!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

JOHANSSON AND HARTNETT MOVING IN TOGETHER?

SCARLETT JOHANSSON and her beau JOSH HARTNETT are reportedly planning to set up home together in New York City.

According to friends of the couple, who met while filming their upcoming thriller BLACK DAHLIA earlier this year (APR05), the lovebirds have decided it's time to make a commitment by sharing an abode.

A source tells Star magazine, "They're discussing moving in together in NYC. I know that they have already started looking at places to buy in SoHo and the West Village."

While Johansson's spokesperson denies the move, the friend insists that neither Hartnett or Johansson wants to be based in Los Angeles.

Unless he's working, Hartnett spends his time in Minnesota, while native New Yorker Johansson prefers living in her hometown, which she feels is more private than Los Angeles

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...0in%20together
Old 08-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

I swear.. He was never this public. And not that I am complaining or anything, But I wish the gossip was more about him and his upcoming movies than his relationship.. but hey... atleasts hes making print huh?
Old 08-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

yeah but he hasn´t really dated anyone as famous as scarlett before but like you said any josh news is good news
Old 08-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Josh sighting, NY, 30th August
UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL: That was a dressed-down Scarlett Johansson and her love-bit boyfriend, Josh Hartnett, cuddling over drinks in the garden of 1492 Food on the lower East Side. A Lowdown spy reports: "First they were with some people, who left them alone after about 20 minutes. They were physically touching each other the whole time in some way or another."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-291760c.html
Old 09-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

A quote from Scarlett as she was spotted purchasing a red Oriental-style coffee table at the Melrose Trading Post...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was thrilled with her purchase and we congratulated her. Scarlett was in town from London, where she is filming the as-yet-untitled Woody Allen movie with Hugh Jackman and Ian McShane. She has another film opening this month, the period comedy, A Good Woman, adapted from an Oscar Wilde play, and she’s doing promotion for it here. We noticed that the man in her life, Josh Hartnett, was nowhere to be seen and she quickly made it clear that she didn’t want to “talk about my personal life. I don’t think it’s anybody’s business unless I’m formally engaged. Only then would I feel confident talking about a relationship,” she opined. When we told her we’d seen her kissing Josh (or he was kissing her) she already had a response: “Look Josh is a mid-western boy and you know they’re always friendly.”

Scarlett sold her Hollywood home and has moved into the Chateau Marmont. “It’s less lonely. I am making my place there more to my own personal taste,” she said.

http://newyorksocialdiary.com/social...ry09_02_05.php
Old 09-09-2005, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Gushing Gossip
By Scott Rose

Star magazine reports that Josh Hartnett is gearing up to propose marriage to his long-term girlfriend of less than six months Scarlett Johannson. They say the two fell in love while working together on the film "Black Dahlia" and that Josh has been gushing over Scarlett ever since. Do they have any idea how many people would just love to have Josh gushing over them? While it is known that Josh lived with his highschool sweetheart until they took a one way trip to Splitsville last February, Scarlett's rep denies that Josh and Scarlett are zeroing in on an engagement. An old Chinese proverb says: "When the reps deny, nuptials are nigh." (By Scott Rose)
http://thebosh.com/archives/2005/09/gushing_gossip.php
Old 09-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

good lord out boy is moving fast..BUt hey if he is happy then I am happy... But sad too