Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

We need to get Johnnie in here to play Josh's voice everytime we click on this page [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like that horrid "song that never ends" thing he had going on [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 11:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>We need to get Johnnie in here to play Josh's voice everytime we click on this page [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like that horrid "song that never ends" thing he had going on [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Seriously? Girl! Have him hook us up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry, I had a ghetto moment [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Weird day... hehe.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously I don't think he'd do it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He only does torturesome things and we all know that Josh talking to us is NOT torture [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
and you're like, "Oh, honey, you could be talking to me about your momma's bunyons and I would still want to jump you!"
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Quote:
a guy in Spain promotes Wyoming? Rock on dude! *does a little dance* If I knew who he was and how to get access to his films, I would watch all of them!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't like his movies very much, though he does have a couple that are good. I compare his acting career with Robin Williams', who I love too, but maybe it's because th eonly Spanish cinema I like is Almodóvar's, but.. anyway.. here's his filmography click, and I don't understand why he's not got a picture. Well, I undrstand , he is ugly like hell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but he is very cool and super funny, I'll link you to a ocuple of pix, but I warn you, don't get too scared [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] one two

Quote:
We need to get Johnnie in here to play Josh's voice everytime we click on this page
Johnnie can make Josh's voice?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] mmm... interesting... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>

Johnnie can make Josh's voice?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] mmm... interesting... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Johnnie can make music play on a page if he wants and I thought it would be cool if he could get a clip of Josh talking and put it on this page. I was just kidding though. It's alot of work for him and then everyone would want sound on their board [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Alex~ Well... granted, he's not very pretty... but I've seen worse, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey, more power to him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Brasha~ Damn... maybe we could just tell him that we can't stand Josh's voice? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nah, just kidding. That would be wicked awesome though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 04-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Wouldn't that be cool? We click on this thread and all of a sudden we have our very own Josh reciting us poetry [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

OR

We could just imagine he's doing that already [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

ladies click here won´t be disapointed.

oh and [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hope yall having a super day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Supreme Fan

That would be so awesome! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Heh, in the meantime we can leave it up to our imagination though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Elin~ Gah, I tried to look at that on the other thread that you started, and it won't work for me [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I think it's because I have an imac though... sometimes I can't download "normal" computers things. Darn.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

awww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it´s a brand new interview with him and he looks amazing talking about the movie and all.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ellavm:
<STRONG>awww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it´s a brand new interview with him and he looks amazing talking about the movie and all.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Gosh darn it! That's it, I'm getting a Dell! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I was just kidding though. It's alot of work for him and then everyone would want sound on their board
yeah [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I just clicked in the link.. let's see what happens [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 01:05 PM
Supreme Fan

hey people! how r u doing?

I'm preparing myself for The Simpsons, they are showing new epis on Saturday and Sunday's nights [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] my pizza and juice are ready [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm coming to the forum for 20 minutes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How's your life doing?

Old 04-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Alex, things are going good... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your signs btw [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Gah, I hope something with Josh comes out soon... he's been such a hermit lately, and I'm craving some news from him!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:45 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah.. it's okay if Josh is shy, but come on! like we are going to bite him [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] wait! ok, maybe we would [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]