Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

ok Roswell gets screwed again from the WB!!!! While the farewell show was nice. I was mad at the end when they were doing a network montage of all the actors and actresses and they showed people like Melissa Joan Heart, the Popular girls, the Jack and Jill cast mostley shows that were on for a very short time or maybe a year or 2 and NO ROSWELL WAS MENTIONED!!! I was very upset by this.

I mean Roswell made entertaiment weekly top 15 WB moments in WB history for the Tabasco campaign in 2000 and we were #6 on the list. It makes no sense why the WB screwed us over yet again and not show Roswell in the Farewell to the WB!

So me and Jen are writing to Faces of the WB to express our thoughts. If you want to write an email expressing your thoughts please do at faces@thewb.com

Over all it was sad to see the WB go with such great shows but to not show one of the shows that was promoted on their network from the beginning who had such a strong fan base is wrong. I hope that they take into consideration our concern so that other shows on the CW don't get screwed like we did!

Thanks guys.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

I couldn't agree more that Roswell deserved to be in that tribute much more than some of the others I saw. I'll be happy to join in your protest,although since there is no more WB,I would imagine that they are busy clearing out their offices and desperately trying to find work elsewhere and probably will take little note of our feelings. Still,we'll feel better saying it. Power to the People!
Old 09-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria (View Post)
I couldn't agree more that Roswell deserved to be in that tribute much more than some of the others I saw. I'll be happy to join in your protest,although since there is no more WB,I would imagine that they are busy clearing out their offices and desperately trying to find work elsewhere and probably will take little note of our feelings. Still,we'll feel better saying it. Power to the People!
Well I say we can write to the CW and even CBS being I think they are involved with the CW. Thanks for wanting to help. I knew I could count on you Roswell fans!

I am also doing it so any other show on the CW who has a strong fan base doesn't have to go through the same heart ach we did with Roswell.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-18-2006, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

Well,ya know...when you're right,you're right!

Are you getting excited about the Bowl-a-thon yet? I can't believe I'm really going to get to meet you after all these years. It's really one of the things I'm looking forward to. That and the auction. I am a sucker for auctions. I once bought a sick lizard at a herpetological auction because it was a good price...and my husband nursed it back to excellent health.

Hope they have some Roswell swag.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I should look through my stuff and see if I can find the two "Roswell High" t-shirts Bill gave me back when the show was filming (first season). They're the same kind of t-shirts we see on the basketball team when Kyle is playing, and really kind of cool -- I don't think that there were that many of them made. If I can only find them, I could probably bear to part with one of them for the bowl-a-thon.

Wish me luck! The storage room is large, and scary!

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! That would be a pretty rare collector's item. Good luck with the hunting. I know how daunting it can be. I'm in the process of trying to throw things out so that I can find the things I really need.....but I believe it to be a losing battle.

So,how's things going in your neck of the woods?