Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Pick Bill's co-star!

So, if you could see Bill in any kind of movie, who would you like to see in it with him?

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

I know I've got a one track mind...but I am so excited that James Marsters is trying to get together a movie version of "MacBeth"(which I believe has not been done since 1950) that I would love to see Bill playing a part in it. I'd be mighty interested to see Da Man in a kilt!

But if you mean a leading lady....well,Meryl Streep springs to mind.
Old 04-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Passionate Fan

I think I'd like to see Bill teamed with old acting buddy Matthew Broderick. Matthew Broderick did some of his earliest work on stage with Bill, and Bill got what I believe was his very first movie role thanks to that connection, in the 1987 film Project X. So it would be fun to see them together again, especially in a full-fledged, all-out comedy.

Old 04-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Speaking about male actors, I'd like to see him working with Kevin Coster.

And a lady... Helen Hunt.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

That brings to mind the movie she did about chasing down tornados! That was goofy but fun. I'd love to see Bill in one of those big,effects laden disaster films. Twisters and earthquakes have been done to death....maybe a little hurricane disaster would be timely....and that would bring him to Florida for filming....always a plus.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

What I've always found DEEPLY annoying is the fact that Bill spent a whole month filming here in Chicago -- the year before we met!

Old 04-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like it's about time for him to make a return appearance. Have you ever pointed out to him how really good the theater scene in Chicago is??!!!

(wish I could say that about Jacksonville....but not yet. )
Old 05-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Addicted Fan

That woman on Jack and Bobby, who plays the mom.... I'm totally blanking on her name, but I think her and Bill would make interesting co-stars.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

think that's Christine Lahti....she is very good,isn't she?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:47 AM
Passionate Fan

I have, from time to time, mentioned that theatre is alive and well in Chicago, but alas, to no avail. Harpo Studios is also here. Some enterprising production company just needs to decide that Chicago is where they want to MAKE their next big movie (or -- dare I say it? -- television series?), instead of just PRETENDING that it's set in Chicago. (ER, anyone?) But unions are alive and well here, so I fear the numbers crunchers will keep shipping them off to Canada.

Old 05-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Well,series work would keep him there during the winter...and tho I am sure Bill THINKS he knows what "cold" is,from what I hear....Chicago is the standard by which all other versions of winter must be judged....maybe he's dodging a bullet here.

Now FLORIDA,on the other hand....could be a quite delightful place for a series.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know -- Bill's from Buffalo. They're pretty up on the cold there!

Old 08-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Glenn Close is someone whose work I admire. I'd like to see her in something with Bill...though actually I kind of see them in some Irish play together...Playboy of the Western World maybe.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Passionate Fan

That WOULD be fun.

Another fun pairing would be for Bill to work with Robert de Niro, just to see how long it took him to stop tripping over himself in excitement.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

You know,James Marsters makes the same fanboy noises about how great DeNiro is and how HE is someone who would make him nervous if he actually met him. Would be my dream to see Bill,James and Bobby chewing up the scenery together....remake of Treasure of Sierra Madre maybe?

And it would be hilarious to see these two great actors trying to keep their cool and overcome their awe of RDN.