Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria
So,seen any good movies lately?

My summer fav so far has been Batman
I have seen "Star Wars Episode3" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"

Going to go to see "War Of The Worlds" possible tommorrow. Then "Sahara" and "Batman Begins" will land over here in a couple of weeks.

Batman should be really interesting to see because so many people have already said it was a really good one.

Postman
Old 06-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

So how is everyone else doing around here?

Postman
Old 06-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

I'm doing good. Summer time...so the living is easy. I was taking the trash out today and I saw a falcon just sitting on my lawn chair...
Old 06-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'm doing good. Summer time...so the living is easy. I was taking the trash out today and I saw a falcon just sitting on my lawn chair...
That must be a really nice to see... A big one?

I went to see "War Of The Worlds" at the movie today..

Postman
Old 06-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

The falcon looked to be about 12 inches high. He "left a little present" which I have to go scrub off my lawn chair today.

So,how would you rate WOTW? Thumbs up or down?
Old 06-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Postman! Welcome back! As you can see, we're all still here carrying on carrying on -- hope everything is well with you!

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The falcon looked to be about 12 inches high. He "left a little present" which I have to go scrub off my lawn chair today.
We had a lovely broadwing hawk spend an hour or two in our back yard last year. She caught something that she sat on the fence and ate, fortunately with her back to us! She then turned around and sat facing us for at least half an hour while she digested her dinner. We decided to call her Penelope.

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

So,how would you rate WOTW? Thumbs up or down?
Awww... that sucks to clear bird droppings....

WOTW was OK... The end was little short of my point of view... I don`t want to spoil anyones fun son I can share more comments about it at PM`s...

Postman
Old 06-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Carolyn
Postman! Welcome back! As you can see, we're all still here carrying on carrying on -- hope everything is well with you!
Thanks for welcoming me back!

Postman
Old 06-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

My friends and I are off to see WOTW's on Sunday. I'll let you know then what I thought of it.

Funny thing tho....I'm not crazy about Tom Cruise and there was another movie this summer with Russel Crowe (another actor that seems entirely too full of himself) that I wanted to see...but,unfortunately,sometimes it takes away from the experience when all you can think when you see an actor is "what a jerk!"
Probably I'll be rooting for the aliens to tear Tom a new one.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
My friends and I are off to see WOTW's on Sunday. I'll let you know then what I thought of it.

Funny thing tho....I'm not crazy about Tom Cruise and there was another movie this summer with Russel Crowe (another actor that seems entirely too full of himself) that I wanted to see...but,unfortunately,sometimes it takes away from the experience when all you can think when you see an actor is "what a jerk!"
Probably I'll be rooting for the aliens to tear Tom a new one.
Be sure to let me know what you did thought about it after the movie...

Yes it is always sad when people starts to be too full of themselfs...

Postman
Old 07-22-2005, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

I cannot believe I never saw this board, good thing I was really bored and decided to randomly look at all the graphics on every single board (yes I was that bored) anyway I am so pleased there's a William Sadler board.

Im Louise and I live in England.

I like Bill in Roswell, Wonderfalls (its just started airing here at last) oh and of course as the Grim Reaper in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hi,Louise,welcome to the board. Better late than never,you know.

You've already mentioned some of the highlights of Bill's work IMHO but the great news is that he has a long and distinguished body of work that is always popping up unexpectedly on my tv or I run across it at the video store. And he's done such a wide range of roles you never quite know what to expect....can we say "Kinsey"...cough
Anyway,the really fun thing about this board is that every once in a while we get a visit from Bill himself and also Ms.C is usually really in the know on what's going on with him. So stick around and post often. There's a lot of fun to be had here.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone! Popping in to say Hello. Don't get here very often, but still love Bill! Sure wish he'd be able to attend one of the bowl-a-thons sometime. It's a lot of fun. I miss seeing Roswell. The cast was perfect for their roles and I have never been so drawn into a show in my life. But, I guess there is once for everybody isn't there?

Btw, I love James too! I miss Spike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hi,Lady2theMax, Nice to see you around here. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for "Roswell" too, but I am excited to know that Bill does have something in the works that Ms.C. is not cleared to talk about just yet...but will be revealed soon. I have my fingers crossed it will be a new series or a really good film role.

And if you are missing you some James...and who isn't??!! Be sure to tune in when Smallville starts their new episodes on 9/29. James has joined the cast for a 6 episode arc and it looks like it will be great fun!