Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chicago (theater wise) is what NYC used to be.

I too, am kicking myself for missing Spamalot. A friend from an acting class actually had an extra ticket and invited me, but I couldn't make it.

I've been wanting to see Wicked very badly. I've heard Ana Gasteyer did an amazing job in the role.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

Oh,I would have loved to have seen Spamalot. Monty Python humor has just always slayed me. And the bit of it I saw on the Tony Awards program was hilarious.
Well,that's the truly fantastic thing about being a theater-geek...there will always be another chance to catch a great one.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't really been able to stretch the budget to any major shows lately, what with the new house, but I do love to get into to see Second City every chance I get. I tend to prefer the ETC stage, but both are great!

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

I saw James Marsters in a play called "Teechurs". It's by a British author and is about how all students should have an equal opportunity to get good educations. It was that rare play that is funny and entertaining but that also made you see the very serious points it was making.
I love works like that.

Anyone else have a play they'd recommend or plans to check out anything good?

I understand Broadway is looking forward to having a better variety of plays available than was true in the last few years. Don't know when I'll be able to get back up there though.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Lee Pace (played Bill's son in Wonderfalls) is going to be starring in a movie with Sarah Michelle Gellar that has just started filming in Vancouver. I liked him and wish him success with this movie.

Addicted (2008/II)
Directed by Joel Bergvall
Simon Sandquist (co-director)

Plot Outline: A woman's life is thrown into chaos after a freak car accident sends her husband and brother-in-law into comas. Thrills arrive after the brother-in-law wakes up, thinking he's his brother.

Production Notes/Status:
Comments: Production begins October 17, 2006 in Vancouver, British Columbia
Old 10-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Well,I'm off to the airport for a week in beautiful,sunny CA. The Bowlathon is something I've heard about for years and always wished to attend. this is my lucky year. Hope to see Brendan,Nick....and I still have hopes that Majandra will be there,possibly with Devon?? That would be so awesome. Well,wish me luck and y'all have a great week,too.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Happy Haunted Halloween!

From The

Board
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 11-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Oh,thanks for that...so cute and appropriate ...unlike what Nick wrote on the photo I asked him to sign!

He's a naughty boy...with a big heart.