Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

he event hotel is once again the Radisson in Chatsworth:
9777 Topanga Canyon , Chatsworth, CA 91311
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth

We've got a rate of $85.00 for 2 people per room. People can start calling 818-709-7054 Monday and saying they're with the Zeke Lerner Bowl-a-thon to get the group rate.

Here's the t-shirt design:

We haven't decided what color the shirts will be.

S-M-L $10.00
XL-XXL- $12.00

The website should have a Payments page soon. That is where you order the t-shirts. However, if you don't want to wait, send me an email at roswelljero@gmail.com with the size(s) and quantity you want.
Later,
jeri a.k.a. jero
Roswellian and PROUD of it!
4th Zeke Lerner Celebrity Bowl-a-thon ~ October 28, 2006

Remember: t-shirt ordering deadline is Sept.30...this Saturday!
Old 09-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Hello Everyone!

Only about a month to go! Who's excited? :o)

Some participants have set up pages at Firstgiving, but the goal is 100% participation in this 'new' fundraising method. It only takes a few minutes to set up a page and send the link out to your e-mail address book (the site has it set up to do easily). This will all count as participation and contest money. :o)

For example, here's my page: http://www.firstgiv ing.com /jeribeil You don't need to customize your page like I did, but you can! It was really easy and I can now say that I've actually created a real webpage! LOL

You can put your Firstgiving fundraising page link in your email signature or message board signature line. It's a great way to promote fundraising. If you have our website http://www.bowl4fsm a.org on your fundraising page, people can easily get to it to get more info after donating.

What are you waiting for? Go have some fun!
http://www.firstgiv ing.com /bowl4fsma

~~~~~

The BAT message board has been restarted! You can now go start threads for roommates, teammmates, whatever. http://p097. *******.com /bbowl4fsma
It's also a great place to keep up with the latest celebrity confirmations!

~~~~~

The event hotel is once again the Radisson in Chatsworth:
9777 Topanga Canyon , Chatsworth, CA 91311
http://www.radisson .com /chatsworthca

We've got a rate of $85.00 for 2 people per room. People can start calling 818-709-7054 Monday, Sept. 25th, and say they're with the Zeke Lerner Bowl-a-thon to get the group rate.

~~~~~

The deadline for ordering t-shirts is Sat. 9/30/06.

This year's design can be seen at
http://images18. fotki.com/ v86 /photos/6/62543/ 446064/2006TSHI RT-vi.jpg

We haven't decided what color the shirts will be.

S-M-L $10.00

XL-XXL- $12.00

The deadline to order additional slices of pizza ($1.50 each) is Sat. 10/14/06.

The website should have a Payments page soon. That is where you order the t-shirts & pizza. However, if you don't want to wait, send me an email at roswelljero@ gmail.com with the size(s) and quantity you want.

~~~~~

Below are the celebrities confirmed so far.

Roger R. Cross- "24" (as Curtis Manning), First Wave (as Joshua/Cain)
Bryan Cranston - Malcom in the Middle (as Hal), Little Miss Sunshine (as Stan Grossman)
Madylin Sweeten- Everybody Loves Raymond (as Ally Barone)
Sawyer Sweeten- Everybody Loves Raymond (as Geoffrey Barone)
Sullivan Sweeten- Everybody Loves Raymond (as Michael Barone)
Nick Stabile- Passions (as Fox Crane); Half & Half (as Nick Tyrell)
Caitlin Wachs- Commander in Chief (as Rebecca Calloway), Inspector Gadget 2 (as Penny)
Stephanie Niznik- Everwood (as Nina Feeney), Diagnosis Murder (as Caitlin Sweeney)
Elaine Hendrix - Joan of Arcadia (as Ms. Lischak), Inspector Gadget 2 (as G2)
Elizabeth Anne Allen- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (as Amy Madison)
Adam Wylie- Gilmore Girls (as Brad Langford), Picket Fences (as Zachary Brock), Joan of Arcadia (as Skinny Kid God)
Meagan Smith- Ben 10 (as Gwen)
Fredric Lane (Lost, as Marshal Edward Mars; Bones, as Giles Hardewicke)
Mitch Holleman (Reba)
Evan Parke (Alias, as Charlie Bernard; King Kong, as Hayes)
Sarah Hagan (Buffy- as Amanda; Freaks and Geeks- as Millie)

You can refresh your memory about them and their work at http://www.imdb. com/. Just paste or type a name in the search box on the left side and click go. You'll get a list of (almost) everything they've ever done (with links to the movies/shows) and usually a picture. ;o)

~~~~~

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Later,
jeri a.k.a. jero
Roswellian and PROUD of it!
4th Zeke Lerner Celebrity Bowl-a-thon ~ October 28, 2006

Last edited by Berengaria; 09-26-2006 at 09:11 PM
Old 09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Shelly Cole- Gilmore Girls (as Madeline Lynn) has also confirmed.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Contest money must be received by next Wednesday, Oct. 11th.
Next Monday is a holiday, so if you're mailing donations, get them in the mail!

Today, Oct. 5th is the last day to order t-shirts. Send an email with size(s) to roswelljero@gmail.com.

If you haven't 'named' your team yet, I'd appreciate it if you would. It's much easier for us to refer to teams by names other than Team 1, Team 2, etc.

Probably the worst part of being Participant Coordinator is reminding participants to pay their fees. As soon as I get the next update from the P.O. Box I'll be sending balance due notices.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

I know one of my "guests" hasn't paid her fee yet. And,to com plicate matters,she no longer comes by the board or answers e-mail. I'm working on getting a phone number for her so I can check on whether she still plans to attend or not.

Having "guests"...dang,I'm finding that it's like herding cats.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Latest "cute guy" addition:

Gus Carr- Bring It On All or Nothing (as Jesse) has confirmed.

In addition to his lead role in Bring It On All or Nothing (the 3rd in the Bring it on series), Gus has danced with Destiny's Child, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, and N'Sync just to name a few.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria (View Post)
Having "guests"...dang,I'm finding that it's like herding cats.
Since you have some experience... Wanna be Participant Coordinator next year?

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Um...that'd be a "No,thanks," I'm stresssing over 2 people npt communicating well...I can imagine what you go through!"

Oh,auction news from the BAT:

With just under three weeks to go, the auction this year is looking better than ever. We've had some good support and I'm happy to announce the addition of two very awesome items this year.

The NBC hit "MEDIUM" is offering a set visit! You'll be able to tour the sets of "MEDIUM", meet some of the cast and hang out on the lot. Details on times, etc soon to follow.

Think this is cool? How about....

A walk-on role with "NUMB3RS"?? CBS's great show "NUMB3RS" is offering a walk-on role! You'll be able to see your favorite stars in action and get to interact with them on camera. Details on this coming tomorrow!

We're also still working on setting up executive producer lunchs with LOST and even a writer's lunch with the writers from HOUSE! (These are still pending.....cross your fingers.)

That's just some of our auction items this year. We've had an on-pouring of fan support this year and due to that, have some one-of-a-kind items. Things from:
Saved
Reba
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Veronica Mars
Gilmore Girls
Jericho
Desperate Housewives
and of course, ROSWELL

Not to mention wardrobe items from Brenden Fehr, Veronica Mars and others.

We're just warming up. I'm getting in new items daily. Add that to the raffle that has more DVDs, books and posters than you can shake a stick at. Hope you're ready to spend this year because things are looking great. :rollin

Love
Snow
Old 10-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Ah,happy days...our first Roswell guest!

Melinda Metz- author of the Roswell High series and Fingerprints series, screenwriter--Roswell, has confirmed

Now that makes me happy.

Hope there are more on the horizon.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Alice Greczyn- Windfall (as Frankie Towsend); Quintuplets (as Alayna Colins) has confirmed. She has also appeared in Fat Albert, The Dukes of Hazzard, and Sleepover.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Missy Peregrym- Life as We Know It (as Jackie Bradford), Smallville (as Molly Griggs), Stick It (as Haley Graham) has confirmed.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

KayCee Stroh- Disney's High School Musical (Martha Cox Hip Hop Brainiac) and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (Leslie) has confirmed

Edwin Hodge- Invasion (as Brett), Jack & Bobby (as Marcus Ride), Boston Public (as Jamaal Crenshaw), All The Boys Like Mandy Lane

Aldis Hodge- Die Hard: With a Vengeance (as Raymond), City of Angels (as Marcus Hall), The Game. Aldis will also be on several episodes of Friday Night Lights, starting next Tuesday.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Will Kirby- Big Brother has confirmed. He is also the new Dr. 90210.

That's interesting...I hadn't heard about a new Dr. 90210.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah Foret- Beautiful People (Sophie Kerr). Sarah has also guest starred on Gilmore Girls and CSI:NY.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Mike "Boogie" Malin- Big Brother

Greg Grunberg--Heroes (as Matt Parkmen), Alias (as Eric Weiss), Felicity (as Sean Blumberg) has confirmed

Last edited by Berengaria; 10-18-2006 at 08:49 PM