Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Tru/Jack Thread #4: Because Eliza Wrote 'Eliza + Jason = Love' All Over Her Notebooks

Banner made by Ingrid

Eliza Dushku & Jason Priestley

WELCOME TO THE NEW TRU/JACK THREAD!!

Tru/Jack Fans & Supporters
1. trucherrygirl (Lara)
2. I Love JennaJameson (Carmen)
3. MelBelle (Mel)
4. Frustsheep (Lisette)
5. Some1 (Mandy)
6. Firecracker
7. Jaime Bee
8. Hot Rod
9. Gretchen Pie
10. Swadde

I added some older members who used to post here to the list as well. If you don't see your name on the list and would like to be added, please let me know!

Reasons Why We Love Tru & Jack
1. Because opposites attract.
2. Because Eliza supported the ship.

Lara's Tru/Jack Fanfiction & Website
TRU Inspiration ~ TRU INSPIRATION:
Lara's Official Fanfic Page on Fanfiction.Net ~ cherrygurl1225 - FanFiction.Net

Tru/Jack Related Fanfic Recommendations & Websites
Nicky (Obsessive24) TC's 'Virtual Ending' with hints of Tru/Jack ~ Beyond Good and Evil, a Tru Calling fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Amethyst Blizzard's Fanfic Page ~ Amethyst Blizzard - FanFiction.Net
Cryssie M's Fanfic ~ CryssieM - FanFiction.Net
Tru/Jack Livejournal ~ Opposites Attract
Tru/Jack Fanfiction.Net Community ~ Community - Opposites really do attract - FanFiction.Net

Continue the party here!!

Last edited by trucherrygirl; 05-29-2008 at 11:00 PM Reason: Edited in new member to shippers list
Old 04-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned

NEW THREAD!

Thanks Lara
Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Supreme Fan

You're welcome! Any suggestions on how we can spruce up the OP? I think we are LONG overdue for a new banner. Can you make one, Carmen? I saw your beautiful banners on the SMG boards for Buffy/Cordy Appreciation, so I thought maybe you could do the Tru/Jack banner for this thread, too!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Banned

I'm still shocked people like any of my art

I don't know, I'll try I guess....

Do you want any Tru/Jack animations? I have a ani program but it's a free trail and whill go away soon (why I'm not posting as much, I'm making ani's while I can) so I wanna fit in some Tru or Tru Jack.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Supreme Fan

I'd LOVE to see some Tru/Jack animations!

And while you do that, I owe you Part 1 of our fic, don't I? Heh, yeah...

Anything Tru or Tru/Jack is yummy in my tummy!!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Banned

Yup, you owe me the challenge fic too! Don't forget!

Any moments you could think of that would make good animations? Him saving her from the bullet maybe? Him putting his arm over her in the last epp?
Old 04-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Both of those would make great animations! And for the one where he puts his arm around her, maybe you could flash some text and say: Newlyweds - Just Married! Or something like that. I don't know what text to suggest for the bullet animation. Both would be fab!

Challenge fic? The smutty one with Clarity getting kidnapped? Somebody's a busy little writer bee... and that writer bee be ME!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
Both of those would make great animations! And for the one where he puts his arm around her, maybe you could flash some text and say: Newlyweds - Just Married! Or something like that. I don't know what text to suggest for the bullet animation. Both would be fab!
Those word are perfect. I'll so add them.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Random Tru/Jack mentions on someone's LJ:
Still Grrr - 53 Ficlet - Morgue

And a challenge prompt from LJ:

Tru Calling
Tru/Jack, all's fair in love and war
Old 04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Banned

Great links Lara!

Tru/Jack, twisted and wrong. So true and why I love 'em.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too!

What do you think about that writing prompt? I think I've written something like it, though (We Don't Fight Fair), so I don't know if I wanna do it again! Hmmm...

I love what one of the posters said about TC lasting for 6 seasons and Tru/Jack's relationship lasting for 4 of them!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

Yeah, I think We Don't Fight Fair is really similar, and it was brillantly done so I don't know if you wanna write it. I mean you have much more original plots to use
Old 04-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I do!

Umm... for OUR fic, do you want me to open it where Jack is fantasizing about Tru? Like, they could be in the middle of having sex and then maybe it switches to another one of his fantasies where he sees her with their (future) children and then Tru pulls him out of his reverie and... yeah.

You like?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

You want to open it with them having sex? But then you loos eout on the fun of them bantering.fighting/seducing each other and being trapped in the room
Old 04-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Mmmm... I'll figure something out. Jack's a guy. He has crazy Tru-related fantasies seeped into his unconscious.