Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-20-2011, 09:26 PM
New Fan

I am looking forward to seeing her in White Collar. I love white collor and I am a big fan of Dusku tru calling days! This will be good. I hope they bring her for more than one episode!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too. TPTB did leave the door open for Eliza to return in future episodes, which is a good sign. Plus it is going to be so great to see Eliza and Matt Bomer back together again.

BTW Nath i also miss the Tru Calling board.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Supreme Fan

There was a recent episode of Haven which had exactly the Tru Calling premise. Audrey Parker (the main character played by the amazing Emily Rose) keeps reliving the same day over and over again until she can figure out a way to stop it. The episode is entitled "Audrey Parker's Day Off" and, coincidentally, one of the episode's guest stars is Jason Priestley who plays Audrey's love interest. It's my favorite episode of Haven thus far. So emotionally riveting. I can't stop watching it!

Also, another one of the series regulars, Eric Balfour, once played the role of Jesse on Buffy.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

That recent episode of Haven sounds very intriguing. I need to catch it soon. Thanks for informing me about it Lara.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Have never heard of Haven
Old 09-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve recently just hearing about Haven, which is one of the hot new sci-fi shows.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Who's in it?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

No one a lot of people know, except for Eric Balfour, who has guest starred on a lot of shows. Also Jason Priestly guest starred on the show.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, Eric Balfour is in it. He played the Jesse character in the Buffy pilot. He's also guest starred in a bunch of other shows. Jason Priestley has a 4 episode arc this season and his last episode airs tomorrow night here in the US. He's also directing the episode. Emily Rose plays the lead character, Audrey Parker, and she's been in shows like Jericho and Brothers and Sisters, though this is the first time I've seen Emily in anything. I LOVE her character Audrey! She reminds me SO much of Tru!

Haven is about a young woman named Audrey Parker who is an FBI agent. She gets sent from Boston to Haven, Maine to investigate a murder and ends up staying there because she feels she is meant to be there. Weird things happen in Haven and many of the people there are "Troubled." They have afflictions, things that usually hinder them and Audrey feels like it's her responsibility to help these Troubled people. It's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it. It's an amazing show and I love it so much!
Old 09-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I know Eric Balfour He will always be the Buffy main character that died the first episode
Old 09-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I notice that most of his character on some notable shows Eric has been on like Buffy and 24 always dies.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I really like Eric Balfour! I need to watch more of his stuff. He said some really nice things about Jason in an interview recently, but I need to go back and find it.

This is my latest fan video experiment. Can't help myself! ENJOY!!
Tru Calling Credits (Haven Style) - YouTube
Old 09-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great job on the video Lara. I think that the music would`ve been a good fit for Tru Calling, although i think that it isn`t as good as the TC opening theme.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Good video !!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks, guys! Yeah, the TC opening theme is definitely more suited for... well... TC. But the Haven theme song does fit and I got really excited about it! It was my friend's idea!

I LOVE both shows so much! Sad to see Jason Priestley leave Haven... *sniffs*