Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Watched the Tru Calling Christmas episode yesterday. I MISS THESE TWO!!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need watch that episode again to see all of the Track goodness. The SyFy Channel need to show that episode every year during this time of the year as a holiday tradition.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Supreme Fan

A new Tru/Jack fic I wrote for my friend Sonya as a holiday present (even though neither one of us celebrates Christmas). I just wanted an excuse to write about Tru and Jack covered in flour!

Five Years Later, a Tru Calling fanfic - FanFiction.Net

I'll try to write and post another story before my break ends. We'll see. I just got notes back from my professor on my screenplay, so I think I need to start focusing on that.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another great story Lara. Once again you did a great job of putting together another well written story. I think that Sonya will love it.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for reading, Rod! She did love it!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that Sonya loves the story. BTW is there any chance of her posting here? We could always use some new blood here.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Supreme Fan

I can ask her if she would like to. She used to be a huge Eliza fan. She isn't so much anymore, but she still loves Tru Calling and Tru/Jack, so I'll see what she says. I even got her to watch Community recently! I kinda have the same reasons as her for not really being an Eliza fan anymore. That's why I mostly post on the TC threads cuz it's about the show and not necessarily Eliza. I'll let you know.

Also, I'm planning on writing another Tru Calling fic. But it's kinda long-ish and I don't know when it will be done. It's a spiritual story and my problem is that the ideas for it keep changing. If I do write it, I'll definitely post it here, though.

I'm also torn cuz I really need to keep working on my screenplay and stop writing fic, but we'll see. School starts again on the 18th, so I really don't have that much time.

Tru and Jack are my absolute favorite pairing to write for, so hopefully I can keep coming back here with fic to post, even if it's only occasionally. I know the upcoming semester is going to be even more intense than last semester!
Old 01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Supreme Fan

I need to use this picture to keep my writing motivation going:

Lara Ameen's photos - I drool every time I see this picture. @AsrarSonya @amtrak112 | Plixi
Old 01-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well i hope that you`ll at least have the new fic partially done, but will focus on your screenplay. After all we do want to see you take a step forward in your quest to conquer Hollywood.

BTW thanks for posting that classic pic again. I hope that someone will make some fanart with it soon.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Supreme Fan

I'd LOVE some fanart from that pic!

Haven't gotten any other fic writing done (but I did do those 2 fics so far, one for Tru Calling and one for Community), but I've been working away on my screenplay. Finally have enough edits done on my 19 pages that I submitted to my professor back in December and am ready to move forward! Am hoping to get up to the end of Act 1 (about 30 pages) before going back to school and have a complete rough draft of the script (about 100 pages) done by June. Those are my goals right now.

I'm about to post some exciting news in the Dollhouse thread! Check it out!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Did I already mention that my twin used to have a Barbie doll of Jason as Brandon on 90210? :p I had Jason cos he was way cooler than Brandon!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

No i didn`t know that Nath. Nice of you to share this information with us.

BTW i wish that they would`ve made Tru Calling action figures, which would`ve been a nice collectible for the hardcore TC fans.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh, wow. That's hilarious, Nath! I actually saw a Brandon pillow on eBay once. It freaked me out! I did, however, buy my best friend a 90210 T-shirt a few years ago. She was a 90210 fan when she was younger and when I introduced her to TC, she converted me into a Tru/Jack shipper. Love her.

I don't think I could handle TC action figures. That's too much for me. Tru Calling T-shirts, mugs, scripts, posters and a novel series I could handle, but not action figures. I'm a hardcore TC fan and even I wouldn't invest in that.

Btw, I've been looking back every now and then on eBay for more TC scripts and haven't found any, so I guess I lucked out with the one I have.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Posting one of the Tru Calling/Community wallpapers I got as a b-day gift from my friend Sonya. I LOVE this one!
Lara Ameen's photos - 2nd b-day wallpaper made by @AsrarSonya. Tru, Jack, Jeff and Britta on a filmstrip! | Plixi
Old 01-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I LOVE the wallpaper!!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.