Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Possible 'True Lies 2'

not sure if this has been posted or not, but for any1 that doesn't know:

information from buffy.nu

True Lies Part 2!

You’ve got to give Tom Arnold props for consistency on his "True Lies 2" stories, though this time it sounds more reliable. Talking with Star Mag during "Happy Endings" promotions, the actor said "We all caught up - Jim [Cameron], Jamie [Lee Curtis], Eliza [Dushku], Bill [Paxton] and myself - to talk about True Lies 2 about a month ago in Cali. We’re doing it. Definitely doing it. I’m revved. Unlike Terminator, which I think they’re doing without Arnold, Jim’s prepared to wait for the big guy. So am I. I’ve been waiting for ten years now - I’m sure I can hang on a few more months".

Meanwhile Kevin Spacey apparently told "Superman Returns" director Bryan Singer, who also helmed "The Usual Suspects," he’ll co-star in the sequel to the 1995 caper flick according to Sydney newspaper The Daily Telegraph. The two were overheard by a waitress talking about said project whilst having dinner during the shoot - take that for what you will.

hope it's true!!!

MSN: faithangel@hotmail.co.uk
Myspace: www.myspace.com/borednow2006
Old 07-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I read that on Dark Horizons a couple days ago. I was E listed and called up Arnie right away, left VM.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

It's also in the Eliza news thread here on the board.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I am happy that we are all excited about the possibility of a True Lies 2 but this isn't confirmed yet so for now this stuff belongs on the News Thread which is already there so I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread.

No hard feelings

Nath