Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

im the biggest eliza fan yep i am?

hi i am the biggest eliza dushku fan and i
need to now what u think of her and why u like or why u dont? so plz send me anything u want i dont mind ?? make sure its nice though ok? [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img]

Back after like a year and now im lost everywhere i go
Old 04-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Eliza Dushku board. You're Eliza's biggest fan? so are we. (or we are claiming to be. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) Enjoy this board.

What i like about Eliza:
-her looks. (she is one of the hottest women on earth.)
-her personality.
-she is a great actress.

There are no dislikes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Dark_Templar ]
Old 04-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] everything about Eliza, she's the most beautiful actress in the world! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

yep u guys are write shes very very pritty and shes got everything going 4 her oh make sure u guys are watching tru calling tuesday nights on syk one ok kool?
[img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/buffy_faith.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
so we all think the same apart from i dont fancy her but its all good stuff [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img] [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img]
mint stuff luvz for eva toni xxxxxxxxxxx

Old 04-18-2004, 03:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

oh and just a little message to u guys you ROCK
so on here were all eliza fans make sure we keep it that way font say nothing nasty about here well how would shes loved bye everyone just to let u now that im a very very big fan of her and it herts when
someone says sominc nasty
luvz toni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just thought u liked to know this so where all good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

aren't we all Eliza's biggest fan?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

yeah lots of Eliza lovin' going around here, gotta love that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666:
<STRONG>aren't we all Eliza's biggest fan?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well duh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tru-davis-gb:
<STRONG>oh and just a little message to u guys you ROCK
so on here were all eliza fans make sure we keep it that way font say nothing nasty about here well how would shes loved bye everyone just to let u now that im a very very big fan of her and it herts when
someone says sominc nasty
luvz toni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just thought u liked to know this so where all good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Of course, we Eliza fans rock. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Those who say something nasty about Eliza, there are just plain idiots. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah?
Old 04-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanxs people 4 that u people rox aswell as eliza but no one can rock as much as her so were all cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

hey guys I'm gonna close this thread. I think we've all established our street credibility of "we are Eliza's biggest fans" just by being here on her board and posting on all the threads. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

tru-davis-gb I hope you don't feel insulted in any way cos I'm closing your thread. Feel free to open more relevant threads in the future. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If you ever feel like talking about how much you love her again, feel free to do that on another thread such as the introduction thread of the Eliza News Thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Or maybe in one of her movie threads or so. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nath