Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
I know, but Angel was a guy. I'm more into feminist shows!
Oh truse me you'd enjoy Angel, it's such a family. I wouldn't recomend season 4 though they went way out of character in my oppinion and season 5 is ok, but mostly because of Spike. He was like the only one who was basically still in character, except the 100th episode. But that's about it.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to ask, please add me to the list.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
How did you come up with burned cookies?
Well, they've both been burned pretty bad at some point in their lives.
That's what gives them an edge, makes them darker (and more interesting). It's also the reason why they can come to an understanding in the end.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
Oh truse me you'd enjoy Angel, it's such a family. I wouldn't recomend season 4 though they went way out of character in my oppinion and season 5 is ok, but mostly because of Spike. He was like the only one who was basically still in character, except the 100th episode. But that's about it.
A lot say that Spike was out of character. That he regressed to his Season 4 self cause he was used as Comic Relief. I can see why some might think that but I think that Spangel just are that way with each other partly. Of course the whole not going to Buffy thing is debated as well.

Faith/Wes was one of the only good things about Season 4. I wish she could have been in every episode.

Dark Wes and her reaction to him was good. I think they just clicked then. Not So much before though. It's just the characters were more on the same wave length season 4. I see that the chemistry was always there looking back now. Funny how with these show especially you can always go back and watch again over and over but still find something new that you didn't see before.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
A lot say that Spike was out of character. That he regressed to his Season 4 self cause he was used as Comic Relief. I can see why some might think that but I think that Spangel just are that way with each other partly. Of course the whole not going to Buffy thing is debated as well.

Faith/Wes was one of the only good things about Season 4. I wish she could have been in every episode.

Dark Wes and her reaction to him was good. I think they just clicked then. Not So much before though. It's just the characters were more on the same wave length season 4. I see that the chemistry was always there looking back now. Funny how with these show especially you can always go back and watch again over and over but still find something new that you didn't see before.
that is so true i started shipping them after five by five for some reason maybe it was the torture thing but not sure
Old 04-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

Well he was put in there for a comic relief honestly this is how I see it happened. From the beginning to when he was finally non-ghost like anymore he was still Spike. Couldn't keep Buffy off his mind he missed her so much. Then after that they through his character a little off base for a bit similar to the season 4 of btvs. and then after the 100th episode is when he started becoming like a champion again. Mixed a little with comic Spike, but you could tell he was still caring. That's my oppinion though.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

][
Old 04-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Banned

Put me on the list please
Old 04-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Added you.

Lara, do you want to be on list too ?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes, please!

I enjoy all of these pics you guys post here.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Added you
Old 04-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Thankies!
Old 04-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned

So wrong but so hot

Ride him Faithy!
Old 04-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that cap. Faith sure makes torture a lot more sexier when she`s doing it.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Scary Faithy!