Old 10-02-2002, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tHA aNSwER:
<STRONG>Faith is the tru slayer...</STRONG>
I agree
Old 10-03-2002, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

If there is a DtvS, [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]. If Faith stayed in Angel i'd be happy, coz then there's a chance that she'll kill Cordy.....or not.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 10-03-2002, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by forevermandy01:
<STRONG>

They could have eliza replace buffy then every week with eliza lol</STRONG>
That would rock, especially if they get rid of Dawn as well, not just Buffy. Maybe Buffy retires cause she's sad Dawn died, that way she could still have quest appearances [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2002, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not many Dawn lovers around ey? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Do you think Faith will break out of jail or be released? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2002, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Well that depends on whether she's evil or good. I hope she breaks out, i mean, she had some pretty heavy charges against her, murder, robbery etc, so i dont think she'd be released any time soon.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

They don't have any evidence when it comes to the killings, so I doubt they'll be able to pin them to her, just with the confession. Need proof as well.. the US is silly that way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So.. they probably got her for attacking a police officer, public distubance, underage drinking, muggings and beating a couple of people quite heavily.. If she plays it nice, she might be out after 3 years..
Old 10-04-2002, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jinxter:
<STRONG>They don't have any evidence when it comes to the killings, so I doubt they'll be able to pin them to her, just with the confession. Need proof as well.. the US is silly that way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So.. they probably got her for attacking a police officer, public distubance, underage drinking, muggings and beating a couple of people quite heavily.. If she plays it nice, she might be out after 3 years..</STRONG>
Well they did have that wanted poster.. they had a lot of info on her too. I`m betting they had fingerprints [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2002, 03:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

She was wanted for questioning for the first murders. She didn't get the all state wanted thingy going on untill after "Who am I", so I assume that had to do with her beating up those cops at UCSunnydale campus.
My guess is that her sugar daddy fixed alibies, cleaned prints and such for the Lester-killing, and there were never any real evidence in the first killing. At least I hope so [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2002, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

But she confessed to everything anyway, so.......

Faith can kill Dawn!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Attention_Span:
<STRONG>But she confessed to everything anyway</STRONG>
We don't know that. She said at the end of Sanctuary "I'd like to make a confession".. We don't know that she confessed to everything.. She might have just said she assaulted a couple of people [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 07:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Attention_Span:
<STRONG>But she confessed to everything anyway, so.......
</STRONG>
I don't really think that matters unless they've got proof to back it up, sowwy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked Faith, I can't wait to see her again.

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2002, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Ah well. I am lost when it comes to the Law. Especially the law of another country.

Faith deserves her own spin off!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jinxter:
<STRONG>She was wanted for questioning for the first murders. She didn't get the all state wanted thingy going on untill after "Who am I", so I assume that had to do with her beating up those cops at UCSunnydale campus.
My guess is that her sugar daddy fixed alibies, cleaned prints and such for the Lester-killing, and there were never any real evidence in the first killing. At least I hope so [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, I`d think so, and you`re right, a confession isn`t enough without evidence.
Old 10-08-2002, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

To again de-lurk on another Eliza thread (seems it may become addictive) I reckon all that Faith has to do with the whole confession thing in regards to the murders, is just simply retract said confession, giving some bull excuse such as hostile threat was used and all, and we all know the Major is a stickly bugger for keeping tracks clean and all so evidence on the murders would be minimal.

How else he remained in power of Sunnydale for 100+ years.

As for the assault and battery she get a year or two unless the charges have been thrumped up, but since most of the men were pimps and the like, I doubt the cozzers will pay much attention.

*shrugs*

and edited to say that the majority of Sunnydale cops get attacked and beaten by the vampires so it should be commonplace.

[ 10-08-2002: Message edited Shakra ]