Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eliza Survivor Game #6: Best Faith Quote {BtVS edition}

Welcome everyone to the sixth Eliza Survivor game. This game is devoted to what you think is Faith`s best quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The quote that you least like and the first one to 3 votes will be eliminated. Then in the final round, everyone can vote for your favorite quote.

Anyway here are the Faith quotes:

Round 1

1. "Isn't it crazy how slayin' just always makes you hungry and horny?" {Faith, Hope & Trick}

2. "Hey, as long as you don't go scratchin' at me or humpin' my leg, we're
five-by-five, ya' know?"
{Faith, Hope & Trick}

3. "But you like him, and when you think about him, you get that
good down-low tickle, right?"
{Beauty and the Beasts}

4. "All men are beasts, Buffy." {Beauty and the Beasts}

5. "Come on, we'll find a couple studs, we'll use 'em, and discard 'em. That's always fun." {Beauty and the Beasts}

6. "I'm telling you, I don't need a new Watcher. No offense, lady. I just have this problem with authority figures. They end up kind of dead." {Revelations}

7. "I've had my share of losers, but you... you boinked the undead." {Revelations}

8. "These babes were wicked rowdy. What's their deal?" {The Zeppo}

9. "When are you going to get this, B? Life for a Slayer is very simple -- want... take... have." {Bad Girls}

10. "Whatever. I'm not lookin' to hug and cry and learn and grow. I'm just saying it happened quickly, you know?" {Consequences}

11. "Finally decided to tie me up, huh? I always knew you weren't really a one-Slayer guy." {Consequences}

12. "Don't worry, big guy. Just keeping her warm for ya'." {Enemies}

13. "Bondage looks good on you, B. The outfit's all wrong, but hey..." {Enemies}

14. "You hurt me, I hurt you. I'm just a little more efficient." {Choices}

15. "What'd you think, I'd wake up and we'd go for tea? You tried to gut me, Blondie." {This Year`s Girl}

16. "Whoa. You got a pair on you, Joyce. I like seeing that in a woman your age." {This Year`s Girl}

17. "I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more. And you know why I don't? Because it's wrong." {Who Are You}

18. "I was thinking about looking up the guy with the bull-whip. Long incarceration"

19. "I didn't come here to take anything away from you, but I'm not gonna be your little lapdog, either"

20. "You know me -- all about the good deeds"

21. "I don't know if I can lead. But the real question is: can you follow?"

22. "Looks like the Hellmouth is officially closed for business"

Last edited by Hot Rod; 03-29-2013 at 07:56 PM
Old 03-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new survivor

I will go with #3
Old 03-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

You`re very welcome. Glad that you like it.

Also i`m going to go with #3 as well.

#3 - 2
Old 03-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

There are so many great, classic quotes there
Old 04-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the double post

I was wondering if you had thought about posting about this survivor on the Info Center They have a thread for all the different events on
Old 04-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for informing me about this. I`ll be sure to alert everyone over there about this thread later on.

Also we need more people to vote here. It`s not too much to ask to get at least a couple of y`all to vote in this game.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Awesome idea for a survivor!!

I'll have to go with #3 too.

#3 - 3
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 04-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for the vote Maira
Old 04-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for your vote Maira. #3 is eliminated. Here`s Round 2:

Round 2

1. "Isn't it crazy how slayin' just always makes you hungry and horny?" {Faith, Hope & Trick}

five-by-five, ya' know?"
{Faith, Hope & Trick}

{Beauty and the Beasts}
- Eliminated in Round 1

5. "Come on, we'll find a couple studs, we'll use 'em, and discard 'em. That's always fun." {Beauty and the Beasts}

6. "I'm telling you, I don't need a new Watcher. No offense, lady. I just have this problem with authority figures. They end up kind of dead." {Revelations}

7. "I've had my share of losers, but you... you boinked the undead." {Revelations}

9. "When are you going to get this, B? Life for a Slayer is very simple -- want... take... have." {Bad Girls}

10. "Whatever. I'm not lookin' to hug and cry and learn and grow. I'm just saying it happened quickly, you know?" {Consequences}

11. "Finally decided to tie me up, huh? I always knew you weren't really a one-Slayer guy." {Consequences}

13. "Bondage looks good on you, B. The outfit's all wrong, but hey..." {Enemies}

15. "What'd you think, I'd wake up and we'd go for tea? You tried to gut me, Blondie." {This Year`s Girl}

16. "Whoa. You got a pair on you, Joyce. I like seeing that in a woman your age." {This Year`s Girl}

17. "I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more. And you know why I don't? Because it's wrong." {Who Are You}

18. "I was thinking about looking up the guy with the bull-whip. Long incarceration"

19. "I didn't come here to take anything away from you, but I'm not gonna be your little lapdog, either"

Old 04-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

No problem you guys. Loved the idea of this survivor, Faith had some great quotes!

Going with #5 now.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I am gonna go for #5 too
Old 04-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m also going to go with #5, which will eliminate that quote. Here`s Round 3:

Round 3

five-by-five, ya' know?"
{Faith, Hope & Trick}

{Beauty and the Beasts}
- Eliminated in Round 1

5. "Come on, we'll find a couple studs, we'll use 'em, and discard 'em. That's always fun." {Beauty and the Beasts} - Eliminated in Round 2

Old 04-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Not trying to speed things up or anything, but I was already going to vote for #8. New round then!

Round 4

five-by-five, ya' know?"
{Faith, Hope & Trick}

{Beauty and the Beasts}
- Eliminated in Round 1

5. "Come on, we'll find a couple studs, we'll use 'em, and discard 'em. That's always fun." {Beauty and the Beasts} - Eliminated in Round 2

8. "These babes were wicked rowdy. What's their deal?" {The Zeppo} - Eliminated in Round 3

22. "Looks like the Hellmouth is officially closed for business"[/QUOTE]