Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dollhouse #3: Because it`s your moral obligation to watch Dollhouse every chance you get!

Welcome to the Dollhouse thread here at the Eliza board. This is one of the places to discuss everything about Dollhouse.

The Dollverse

Banners by lorilozz and Misery

So, by request the new thread.

Continue Dollhouse chat.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just wanted alert everyone that a new episode is tonight. Here`s the promo for it. I hope that everyone will watch it. Plus it`s not too much to get at least a friend or two to watch it too.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Damn I have a busy weekend and won't be able to watch it tomorrow.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m so sorry about that. I`m sure you`ll find some free time to watch the episode online.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

I'll download it monday and watch it then.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good for you. It`s better late than never.

Anyway like i`ve said earlier, i hope that everyone that`s able to will watch tonight`s episode. Like the title of this thread says, it`s your moral obligation to watch.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Wows. I missed the premiere, but i've got the DVR setup to record SCC and Dollhouse. Pretty solid so far.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Hearing Eliza sing was the highlight of this week's episode, but last week's was definitely better in many ways. I can't wait to see next week's, but what I am most excited about is Episode 5!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Girl can sing that for sure Need more of her singing, liked it a lot and also dancing.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:17 AM
New Fan

Eliza can sing thats for damn sure, the thing I liked most about this ep was Echo/Sierra scenes

Im off to make my Icons
Old 03-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Penny Arcade made its latest comic on Dollhouse. Here what Tycho wrote about it first.
Quote:
Dollhouse is not an enjoyable television program.

It's true that I've used a hypertext reference to link the word "Dollhouse" directly to a place where you can watch the show, but you should not interpret this as a recommendation. Being truly granular about what makes the show an affront would require the use of holographic data storage, but in general terms the show (as delivered) doesn't work. There's plenty of people to hate, and very few people to like. It's a science fiction retelling of MTV's The Real World, and it works about as well as you would expect.

What we are told by people (almost without exception) is that

1. I don't like the show, but
2. I will keep watching it as an expression of gratitude for a better, more engaging program he made back when he was making better, more engaging programs

which as a system of thought doesn't work for me. His acolytes are breathless for the show to reach apotheosis, like some scheming cult awaiting a fortuitous celestial arrangement. It's core to their belief: it's even woven into the press tour, the idea that the show isn't bad because it's bad. It because some malevolent, external force corrupted the perfect work. Well, man was ever beset by devils, within and without. Maybe don't enter into scenarios where you're contractually obligated to jettison your creative vision anymore? I'm just throwing that **** out, dog.

Maybe it does improve, as foretold in the ancient scrolls. That doesn't mean I have to watch this lurching, stymied thing stagger around in the interim. There are other things I can do with my Goddamned television.
The comic is here
Old 03-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Eliza has some vocals in her! Finally we got to hear her sing. She so should have been in "Once More With Feeling"! She would have totally rocked!

I'm totally shipping Echo/Sierra.

ETA: I got to admit. In the beginning I wasn't really that impressed with Dollhouse but now I'm getting into it.

Last edited by Misery; 03-01-2009 at 03:08 PM
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to inform everyone that a new episode is tonight. Here`s a preview of it. I really hope that everyone will watch it. In fact i demand it.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler: