Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart whilst birds followed
Old 04-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart whilst birds followed chimney
Old 04-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps
Old 04-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under
Old 04-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some
Old 04-20-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons
Old 04-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper
Old 04-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically
Old 04-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew
Old 04-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles
Old 04-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles over
Old 04-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles over bunnies
Old 04-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles over bunnies.
Abbey
Old 04-22-2004, 10:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IndyFan:
<STRONG>In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles over bunnies.
Abbey</STRONG>
HUMPED
Old 04-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

In an old abandoned mine stood four fellows who were from Penny Island, with kaleidoscope eyes. They danced around like twisting spirals, ignoring Yoko, which was very normal. All instruments read music which ate bean tarts on purpose! After tubas invaded submarines, the old man read the Proclamation of Jellybabies during half-time festivities. Then Lovely Rita wrote tickets for playing off-key. George got up to Paul drumming rhythmically to his beating heart, whilst birds followed chimney sweeps under some canons. Srgt. Pepper whimsically blew bubbles over bunnies.
Abbey humped, dancing