Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
So true but looking back it fits perfectly.
Their complex history added to their appeal besides the chem.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Their complex history added to their appeal besides the chem.
Exactly their history & the endless SL poss. hooked me probably partly more than the chem. I look for it first but there has to be more that could make a couple great together.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Always My Abby

Old 02-13-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I like to headcanon that Buffy hugged him after that speech. It cuts to the shop.

Yeah not realistic but could have happened small poss.
I Can see that being a definite possibility

I keep forgetting to read that fic! I need to go open it and not get distracted
Old 02-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Exactly their history & the endless SL poss. hooked me probably partly more than the chem. I look for it first but there has to be more that could make a couple great together.
Chemistry only can carry a pairing so far.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
I Can see that being a definite possibility

I keep forgetting to read that fic! I need to go open it and not get distracted
I also think Buffy did go back to Spike in the alley b/c it cuts to again the shop the next night.

That's my headcanon.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Always My Abby

Old 02-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Head canon accepted!

The most underrated gif
Old 02-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

I can't read a fic that has her not.

That's just too terrible.

Marti the biggest Spuffy shipper of the writers wrote that episode.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Always My Abby

Old 02-13-2018, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

LMFAO! Her twitter makes me laugh. Her twitter bio is literally l: “i ruined buffy and i’ll Ruin you too!” Give you three guesses who told her that
Old 02-13-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
LMFAO! Her twitter makes me laugh. Her twitter bio is literally l: “i ruined buffy and i’ll Ruin you too!” Give you three guesses who told her that
Wel actually some Spuffy shippers the did quit shipping them after Season 6 is poss. but I know Bangel shippers.

We were talking about all Bangel had really was the chem. between SMG/DB is really what carried them in SpuffCan until Season 3 IMO.

Ironic the Convo was this earlier here about gen. chem. between actors.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Always My Abby

Old 02-14-2018, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Nice scene.

I hate HellMart!!!!
Old 02-14-2018, 06:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

There's a couple of pairings out there that I really dislike, some I find outright creepy, but I've never bothered to go and lash out at those who like them. It's all fiction after all, it's not worth all the hate.

Bangel are a teenage romance for me (even though Angel was not a teen, they still acted like that sort of couple). I felt they both moved on, if someone disagrees then they are welcome to gush about it on a Bangel shipper place but it's so boring when they clutter up Spuffy discussions.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that chemistry between the actors can only take the characters so far. There’s gotta be story and development there too.

Nowadays on tv actors they force together don’t have either

Quote:
Bangel are a teenage romance for me (even though Angel was not a teen, they still acted like that sort of couple). I felt they both moved on, if someone disagrees then they are welcome to gush about it on a Bangel shipper place but it's so boring when they clutter up Spuffy discussions.
100% agree. Like them taking over my twitter mentions the other day when I didn’t even tag anyone or anything. I stay in my lane, I expect the same respect. Ship what you want but don’t force it down my throat, ya know?
Old 02-14-2018, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

100% agree. Like them taking over my twitter mentions the other day when I didn’t even tag anyone or anything. I stay in my lane, I expect the same respect. Ship what you want but don’t force it down my throat, ya know?
What losers. I dislike people pairing Buffy & Giles together for example, because he always felt like Buffy's real dad than anything sexual, but if someone loves that pairing and posts about it I'll just ignore it.

I have an empty tumblr that I only made because it said I needed an account to browse more stuff. When I look up a pairing a like and there's a bunch of anti stuff in the mix it's tedious. I just want to find the stuff that interests me without sifting through the rants.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I was searching the Buffy tags the other day and came across some Buffy/Giles and that’s is definitely NOT for me but instead of wasting my time and jumping on their post with all the reasons why *I* think it’s wrong, I did this thing called scrolling which is super easy and more people need to learn how to do

Like I told Jaime, their weird rants about why my ship sucks isn’t going to convince me so why bother?
Old 02-14-2018, 07:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I was searching the Buffy tags the other day and came across some Buffy/Giles and that’s is definitely NOT for me but instead of wasting my time and jumping on their post with all the reasons why *I* think it’s wrong, I did this thing called scrolling which is super easy and more people need to learn how to do

Like I told Jaime, their weird rants about why my ship sucks isn’t going to convince me so why bother?
Exactly it creeps me out, I have a particular hate for pairings between a character and someone who is clearly their father figure, but I'll just stay out of it and let them have their fun. No rants about Spuffy have even slightly changed my opinion so why would mine change theirs? If someone wants to ship Buffy and that gross demon that sucks the life force out of kids in hospital then they can go for it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread