Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 06:18 PM
  #91
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
So glad you figured out the OP Jaime! It looks awesome!

I don’t want to think about how Buffy dealt right after he died so many feels
__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:20 PM
  #92
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
So glad you figured out the OP Jaime! It looks awesome!

I don’t want to think about how Buffy dealt right after he died so many feels
I know.

I like to think she tried to talk about it with Dawn.

The same with when Buffy died him doing the same.
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:23 PM
  #93
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
I really hope she got to keep something of his somehow. Like his lighter
__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:25 PM
  #94
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I know.

I like to think she tried to talk about it with Dawn.

The same with when Buffy died him doing the same.
Dawn would've been a sounding board.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:25 PM
  #95
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
I really hope she got to keep something of his somehow. Like his lighter
I have that in my headcanon also that Andrew kept tapes of Spike.
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:27 PM
  #96
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 18,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have that in my headcanon also that Andrew kept tapes of Spike.
Oh yeah, the tapes would become a blessing.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:28 PM
  #97
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
Oh my god yes
__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 06:30 PM
  #98
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
I've read both in a lot of fic over the years.

Not just my headcanon.

Pretty

__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 07:07 PM
  #99
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
Imagine Spike making Andrew film him, like a Message for Buffy if he didn’t make it.

__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 08:37 PM
  #100
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Imagine Spike making Andrew film him, like a Message for Buffy if he didn’t make it.

I have never read something like this from my memory & now I want to.

Maybe Christina would write a short piece about this.

__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-12-2018, 08:37 PM
  #101
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Imagine Spike making Andrew film him, like a Message for Buffy if he didn’t make it.

I have never read something like this from my memory & now I want to.

Maybe Christina would write a short piece about this.



SMG has great hair in that Season 7 pic on the art.
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-13-2018, 04:32 AM
  #102
Fan Forum Hero

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 75,750
She did have good hair in that picture.
__________________
Dan&Blair Ross&Rachel Monica&Chandler Faith&Angel(us) Xander&Cordelia Oz&Willow Damon&Katherine Ted&Robin Duncan&Veronica
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline  
Old 02-13-2018, 06:53 AM
  #103
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have never read something like this from my memory & now I want to.

Maybe Christina would write a short piece about this.

Like “Hello Buffy, oi! Keep the camera still ya nit! Buffy, love. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is if ya watchin’ this then chances are I’m dust. The good news is: you did it. You did what you always do, what I always knew you could do. You saved the bloody world. I wish I was there to see it with you. Now, now, pet. No cryin’. If I go out I’m goin’ out with a bang and a purpose. I know I’ve told you thousands of times before but I figure once more wont hurt, but, Buffy, I love you. Please know that that was all I was thinkin’ before ashin’. It’s always been you. You’re the one”

Spike tears up despite himself and takes a deep breath and coughs to try to shake it off. “Get it together you ponce.”

“Tears are good, she’s going to eat this right up.” Andrew says from behind the camera.

“Will you shut up!” Spike growls, containing himself and his tears. He turns his focus back to the camera. “Buffy, the point of this.... when you... after Glory.... when you died, I.... was a mess. I focused so much of my time trying to figure out where I failed, what I could have done differently to save you. I just want you to know I’m okay, and there’s nothing you could’ve done. There’s a brand new world out there Buffy, and I want you to enjoy it. Live each day to the bloody fullest and what have you. You’re amazing and one day you’re gonna find someone worthy enough of the amazing woman you are. I’m proud of you, pet.” There’s a beat and a soft smile at the camera, like spike was communicating with Buffy without words and then he finished with “See you around, Slayer.”

Something like that only better
__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Old 02-13-2018, 02:50 PM
  #104
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Like “Hello Buffy, oi! Keep the camera still ya nit! Buffy, love. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is if ya watchin’ this then chances are I’m dust. The good news is: you did it. You did what you always do, what I always knew you could do. You saved the bloody world. I wish I was there to see it with you. Now, now, pet. No cryin’. If I go out I’m goin’ out with a bang and a purpose. I know I’ve told you thousands of times before but I figure once more wont hurt, but, Buffy, I love you. Please know that that was all I was thinkin’ before ashin’. It’s always been you. You’re the one”

Spike tears up despite himself and takes a deep breath and coughs to try to shake it off. “Get it together you ponce.”

“Tears are good, she’s going to eat this right up.” Andrew says from behind the camera.

“Will you shut up!” Spike growls, containing himself and his tears. He turns his focus back to the camera. “Buffy, the point of this.... when you... after Glory.... when you died, I.... was a mess. I focused so much of my time trying to figure out where I failed, what I could have done differently to save you. I just want you to know I’m okay, and there’s nothing you could’ve done. There’s a brand new world out there Buffy, and I want you to enjoy it. Live each day to the bloody fullest and what have you. You’re amazing and one day you’re gonna find someone worthy enough of the amazing woman you are. I’m proud of you, pet.” There’s a beat and a soft smile at the camera, like spike was communicating with Buffy without words and then he finished with “See you around, Slayer.”

Something like that only better
OMG I'm literally crying! That was so beautiful/bittersweet.

My Spuffy Heart!



I can really see this scenario too.

Just such a lovely written short one shot.

The feels!

EJabby made me love the world lovely.
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 02-13-2018, 03:31 PM
  #105
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,359
I wish I could really write fic I have the ideas just not the focus/confidence to put it all out

I’m glad you liked it!!
__________________
Somehow that makes us unique
Or maybe even
S p e c i a l.
-Alicia- is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:20 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.