Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2015, 09:36 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
I will use it again eventually.

I rarely use an icon more than once.

If only Buffy stuck up for Spike like that after she came back.

Well at least she did in Season 7.
__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-17-2015, 10:10 PM
  #32
Elite Fan

 
wilywiccan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 32,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

OMG. The expression on Spike's face!

Buffy was completely shellshocked from being ripped from Heaven/resurrected to spend energy defending a soulless demon that has murdered thousands.

And Spike kept going back and forth between selfless and selfish love.
__________________
"It's only symbolism puts magic and meaning into anything."
--- Jack Faust (Promethea)
wilywiccan is offline  
Old 09-17-2015, 10:25 PM
  #33
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
OMG. The expression on Spike's face!

Buffy was completely shellshocked from being ripped from Heaven/resurrected to spend energy defending a soulless demon that has murdered thousands.

And Spike kept going back and forth between selfless and selfish love.
I agree.

It still sucks she didn't til later again.

It just makes me wonder how things could have gone if she didn't die

I know there would still be angst but not as dark but dark enough dealing with these characters.

I hate to say that the majority of Spike's love was selfish without a soul.

Yes protected Dawn from Glory.

Even cared about her and Joyce.

He stayed and protected her and everybody else Buffy loved even though he had no idea they were bringing her back. Dawn pretty much was the only one that even wanted him around.

I think demon love is more about being obsessive and possessive.

Spike tried to bring Buffy into the dark with him b/c that is the only way he thought he could have her.
__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:29 PM
  #34
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I agree.

It still sucks she didn't til later again.

It just makes me wonder how things could have gone if she didn't die

I know there would still be angst but not as dark but dark enough dealing with these characters.

I hate to say that the majority of Spike's love was selfish without a soul.

Yes protected Dawn from Glory.

Even cared about her and Joyce.

He stayed and protected her and everybody else Buffy loved even though he had no idea they were bringing her back. Dawn pretty much was the only one that even wanted him around.

I think demon love is more about being obsessive and possessive.

Spike tried to bring Buffy into the dark with him b/c that is the only way he thought he could have her.
I hated how they treated spike
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:46 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
It's no wonder there are fics that fix that all the time.

Especially time travel fics.

It's like he is everybody's best friend.
__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 09:52 PM
  #36
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
It's no wonder there are fics that fix that all the time.

Especially time travel fics.

It's like he is everybody's best friend.
Because I think they hated how spike could relate to buffy and who she was and they couldnt/
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:04 PM
  #37
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
I can see that.

__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:34 PM
  #38
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
That is adoreable.
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:38 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
The look of love

__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:51 PM
  #40
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
Yeah it was
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-18-2015, 10:53 PM
  #41
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
He gave her the fire back.

__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 01:08 AM
  #42
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
That he did
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 08:00 PM
  #43
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
I love that even their last scene showed how unique they are.

I keep waiting for a writer to ripoff the handclasp.

Spike: You're amazing.

__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 08:20 PM
  #44
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 188,322
Like the writers could of wrote them a completely different way but they wrote it off meaningful.
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline  
Old 09-20-2015, 08:40 PM
  #45
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 252,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
Like the writers could of wrote them a completely different way but they wrote it off meaningful.
You mean having Buffy hate him even after he fought for his soul back?

We haven't used that Spike quote for a title.

We haven't used this either.

I thought it was a romantic image between the two of them -Joss about the handclasp.

__________________

Chad♥Abby

You're on fire when he's near you. You're on fire when he's speaks burning at these mysteries.


Jaime Bee is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.