Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned

I hate spoilers most of the time. Takes the surprise out of everything.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad I read them for BTVS/ATS though.

I needed to prepared for some of that stuff.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't have internet while watching BTVS for the first time, that is why I wasn't spoiled. Then I went to internet cafe and read that Spike died in the end of S7. I was so sad and broken after reading that. And then I bought some magazine and there was an article about JM saying that he stared as Spike in a spin off series "Angel" after BTVS final and I realized that he will be ressurected there. I remember how happy I was.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 05-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you found out.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it was such a relief I remember being so happy after reading this article.

Old 05-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I would have been.

It was So funny even not reading spoilers it was easily known that Spike was coming back.

They didn't keep that a secret.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Lol true and I am glad they didn't. It would have been really annoying if Spike had died. Would've been too predictable and lame.

I like to think that Spuffy found their way back to each other.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no doubt they have.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have no doubt they have.
They have so much to talk about, so much to tell each other. I think this time Buffy should prove her love for him

Old 05-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She did all that already.

They worked out their issues and are fighting evil together.

They have their problems but mostly they are happy together.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

I really like the way you're thinking

I believe they didn't jump into the relationship outright after reuniting. I think they needed time to just spend together. I think it happened naturally and this time Buffy was not afraid to tell everyone about her feelings for him. They where equals and Spike was her priority He already was in S7.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed. They took it slow and did it right this time.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Banned

Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
I didn't have internet while watching BTVS for the first time, that is why I wasn't spoiled. Then I went to internet cafe and read that Spike died in the end of S7. I was so sad and broken after reading that. And then I bought some magazine and there was an article about JM saying that he stared as Spike in a spin off series "Angel" after BTVS final and I realized that he will be ressurected there. I remember how happy I was.
I only started reading spoilers when it was S7 And when I read the spoilers for Spike dying in the final I was horrified! Seriously gutted I feel so lame for how affected I was, I am such a nerd for this show and Spike is my favourite character. It made things a lot better when I heard he'd be back on Angel, but still sad that he would be away from Buffy. I was hoping he wouldn't be paired off with someone else . I did love the Spangel though.

Because the ending of ATS was so open I think it leaves things up to interpretation and I'm ok with that. It's the ending of the show but not the ending of the characters' lives as they're both alive.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Arts!

I'm glad they didn't put Spike/Fred together.