Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Something I learned today, it’s really hard to take a picture of yourself wearing a romper when you are home alone. So take my word for it, not only is this romper super comfy it’s super cute. But more importantly, 100 percent of the proceeds, will go directly to @allianceofmoms to raise money for young mothers in foster care in the Los Angeles area. If you are looking for a great #mothersday gift...look no further. Also feel free to leave any instructions on how to take full body pics of yourself (clearly I can use the help)
Old 05-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

SMG looks pretty.

Thanks for posting.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#maythe4thbewithyou One of the true highlights of my career, is being a part of the #starwars universe. And then, getting an attraction at #disneyland was beyond. You know it’s always more fun on the #darkside 😉

Quote:
When it’s time for the kindergarten sleepover, one must get into character. #ridikkulus
From her story:

Old 05-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So cute.

Thanks for posting.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sometimes you are born into a family, and sometimes a family chooses you. In sickness and in health is the true mark of that partnership. I am so proud to be a member of #teamselma. Last night the amazing @robinrobertsgma and I had the greatest job of helping to honor @selmablair But don’t think for a minute that this pic represents all of us. @rogerkumble @thetexastroya @kristasmith @iamchrisregina #davidlyons @constancezimmer @janeylopatypr (there are more ....I could go on forever) And to @nancypeaceandlove thank you for all that you do in the effort to #racetoerasems But most importantly to #arthursaint - the reason your mom gets up every day and fights so hard. (And the boy I could learn some red carpet tricks from)

Quote:
About last night.... the true definition of brave, my friend @selmablair
Old 05-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

SMG is about to fall out.

It doesn't look like she is wearing a bra.

Yes that's what I notice.

Thanks for posting.

Old 05-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

No I’m sure she’s not

Quote:
From the the woman, I call mom... to the two gifts that made me a mom... today we celebrate. And while I appreciate the day, I celebrate these gifts every day.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww so sweet.

Thanks for posting.

Old 05-17-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#bazinga Who is ready for #thebigbangtheory finale (or did you watch already?!?)

Quote:
It may not have been a date for me and Raj, but it was certainly an important date for @bigbangtheory_cbs and I was so excited and honored to be a part of it!!! Thank you for having me #bigbangtheory @kunalkarmanayyar
From her story:

Old 05-17-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I got so excited seeing SMG on TBBT finale.

I had wanted her to guest star for so long.

Thanks for posting.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

It´s so awesome she was there
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-18-2019, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing
Old 05-19-2019, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
It´s so awesome she was there
It really was. SMG was in a big episode too since it was the Series finale.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Some sad news

Quote:
I know that time on this earth is a gift, but sometimes those gifts leave us too soon. Bella you were truly the sweetest, kindest, most loving dog and friend. And while I don’t think six years with you was nearly enough, I’m grateful to have had you in my life. I love you ������ #bernesemountaindog
Old 05-22-2019, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww poor SMG losing her dog.

Big to her.

Thanks for posting.