Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2020, 10:30 PM
  #61
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
Hey all
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 10:06 AM
  #62
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Hey
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:21 PM
  #63
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
UGH that sucks about your meds.

CB just announced that she is already returning so there's still hope for Stabi.

Did you hear that Marci is returning as Abby?

Yep, love the vid!
I have been taking once a week b/c of it making me feel so hung over so many days.

I wish I knew what it was like to feel good.

I'm glad CB is coming back.

Yeah I know about MM back as Abby.

Not looking forward to it.

Hey Tee.

I hope everybody is doing OK.

__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 12:10 AM
  #64
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
I have a bad heaache but for the most part im fine
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 09:56 AM
  #65
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have been taking once a week b/c of it making me feel so hung over so many days.

I wish I knew what it was like to feel good.

I'm glad CB is coming back.

Yeah I know about MM back as Abby.

Not looking forward to it.

Hey Tee.

I hope everybody is doing OK.

Do you know the reason why Kate isn't coming back? Just wondering.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 09:58 PM
  #66
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
Headache still wont go away
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 11:22 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Do you know the reason why Kate isn't coming back? Just wondering.
KM wanted to do other things & not be on contract at Days.

I think instead of recasting they got MM back to keep BF happy.

I've been sick on my stomach & half way am right now.

Sorry about your headaches Tee.

__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 09:20 AM
  #68
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Makes sense about Kate.

Hope you both feel better.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:29 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Makes sense about Kate.

Hope you both feel better.
I'm at least not sick on my stomach anymore.

I've been really depressed still though.

How are you?

Have you seen this Stabi vid?

I love this song.

__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:59 AM
  #70
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I'm at least not sick on my stomach anymore.

I've been really depressed still though.

How are you?

Have you seen this Stabi vid?

I love this song.

Glad your stomach is better.

I'm hanging in. We bought a new house and moving soon. My brother wants to make the basement into a little apartment for me with an elevator for my wheelchair. It won't be cheap and he's making me wait to enroll in the MFA Program for creative writing until at least January.. He wants me to be productive, though. It's frustrating.

No I haven't seen that Stabi vid yet. Great vid!

Gabi and Jake have sex today before Gabi leaves temporarily tomorrow. It will probably be fade to black. Even though he's not Stefan, it sucks that they won't get a love scene because the actors still have chem and there's still the love/hate dynamic. I'm still hoping Stefan's alive and Brandon will play both Jake and Stefan in a triangle.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:08 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Glad your stomach is better.

I'm hanging in. We bought a new house and moving soon. My brother wants to make the basement into a little apartment for me with an elevator for my wheelchair. It won't be cheap and he's making me wait to enroll in the MFA Program for creative writing until at least January.. He wants me to be productive, though. It's frustrating.

No I haven't seen that Stabi vid yet. Great vid!

Gabi and Jake have sex today before Gabi leaves temporarily tomorrow. It will probably be fade to black. Even though he's not Stefan, it sucks that they won't get a love scene because the actors still have chem and there's still the love/hate dynamic. I'm still hoping Stefan's alive and Brandon will play both Jake and Stefan in a triangle.
I hope things work out for you. I'm sorry you can't enroll yet.



Do you know how long CBi will be gone? Like when is she supposed to back on screen.

I wish they could give us real love scenes with them.

Xarah got a long one.

I would rather Jake turns out the be Stefan but I'm fine with BB playing both too.

My blood sugar is high.

I hate being diabetic.
__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:44 PM
  #72
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I hope things work out for you. I'm sorry you can't enroll yet.



Do you know how long CBi will be gone? Like when is she supposed to back on screen.

I wish they could give us real love scenes with them.

Xarah got a long one.

I would rather Jake turns out the be Stefan but I'm fine with BB playing both too.

My blood sugar is high.

I hate being diabetic.
High blood sugar makes you even more tired, doesn't it?

CB is supposed to start taping when the rest of the cast does next month, so she will probably be back on screen late October/November. I heard that at the moment they have episodes until October.

I was right, it was a fade to black scene. Gabi and Jake start kissing, fall to the bed, and scene ends. UGH. Gwen walks in on them during their afterglow in the very next scene. Gabi gushes about the "amazing" sex and then leaves the room. Jake ends up breaking up with Gwen because I think he has feelings for Gabi, but of course, she's leaving tomorrow.

Some want Gabi to return pregnant.
__________________
Christina
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:09 PM
  #73
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
High blood sugar makes you even more tired, doesn't it?

CB is supposed to start taping when the rest of the cast does next month, so she will probably be back on screen late October/November. I heard that at the moment they have episodes until October.

I was right, it was a fade to black scene. Gabi and Jake start kissing, fall to the bed, and scene ends. UGH. Gwen walks in on them during their afterglow in the very next scene. Gabi gushes about the "amazing" sex and then leaves the room. Jake ends up breaking up with Gwen because I think he has feelings for Gabi, but of course, she's leaving tomorrow.

Some want Gabi to return pregnant.
I will miss her. My mom was saying today that CB is such a good actress. I agreed of course.

She should have been at least nominated for an Emmy already.

I saw Days yesterday & today.

I feel like that Jake is gonna end up being Stefan eventually b/c just sleeping with Gabi made him dump Gwen.

I don't get why Days won't give us real love scenes?

I find myself wishing Ben did kill Ciiara.

I'm pretty sure she was kidnapped by Vincent.

I'm almost done rewatching DC Season 1 on DVD

I still love both PJo & DJo.

I feel lucky I do b/c I can enjoy the show more.

Plus I love Pandie as well.
__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:12 PM
  #74
Master Fan

 
ChristinaL80's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 24,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I will miss her. My mom was saying today that CB is such a good actress. I agreed of course.

She should have been at least nominated for an Emmy already.

I saw Days yesterday & today.

I feel like that Jake is gonna end up being Stefan eventually b/c just sleeping with Gabi made him dump Gwen.

I don't get why Days won't give us real love scenes?

I find myself wishing Ben did kill Ciiara.

I'm pretty sure she was kidnapped by Vincent.

I'm almost done rewatching DC Season 1 on DVD

I still love both PJo & DJo.

I feel lucky I do b/c I can enjoy the show more.

Plus I love Pandie as well.
It would've been easier for me to watch DC if I liked all the main couples, too. You're lucky.

Yeah, Ciara was kidnapped by Vincent.

The exit story was rushed, but both CB and BB were great in the goodbye scene today. Love their chemistry, The angst better have a good payoff.

Gabi's already featured in the fall return characters promo.

I still think Stefan will return in one way or another. I'm just not looking forward to the Jake, Gwen, Chad, and Abby story coming. I can't stand Gwen. It will be a long wait for Gabi's return.

I don't get why more couples can't get love scenes like Sarah and Xander. Now with social distancing, we probably won't even get real kisses for a while.
__________________
Christina

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 08-28-2020 at 05:29 PM
ChristinaL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:14 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 272,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
It would've been easier for me to watch DC if I liked all the main couples, too. You're lucky.

Yeah, Ciara was kidnapped by Vincent.

The exit story was rushed, but both CB and BB were great in the goodbye scene today. Love their chemistry, The angst better have a good payoff.

Gabi's already featured in the fall return characters promo.

I still think Stefan will return in one way or another. I'm just not looking forward to the Jake, Gwen, Chad, and Abby story coming. I can't stand Gwen. It will be a long wait for Gabi's return.

I don't get why more couples can't get love scenes like Sarah and Xander. Now with social distancing, we probably won't even get real kisses for a while.
There aren't many shows I can say I love all the main couples. I wish I could with BTVS.

I don't even want to watch earlier seasons anymore that don't have Spuffy.


I hope we do get payoff but if any soap would give it to us Days would.

I can see Stefan coming back eventually. Gwen is annoying.

MM as Abby is gonna be torture.

I hadn't even thought about the social distancing thing making love scenes that much harder to even have.

I started a new med for my depression & I think it's making me sick on my stomach.

I think it might be messing up my blood sugar too.

I emailed my Dr. about it but he shouldn't get back to me until most likely tomorrow.
__________________
♥Spuffy♥

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters


Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST