Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Did you see Billy's tweet this morning? He said someone hacked him last night. I think he tried to joke it off.
He said he planned on saying that today.

I unfollowed him.

I hope he is gone & that's why he decided to be such an idiot/jerk.

It turns out the orig. tweet wasn't even insulting Marci or tagged to her or Billy.

The person said they like Marci but liked Kate better as Abby.

I mean I don't see this really as an insult since they said they do like Marci in the role as well.

That's what started Billy's Twitter Meltdown!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-20-2018, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
He said he planned on saying that today.

I unfollowed him.

I hope he is gone & that's why he decided to such an idiot/jerk.

It turns out the orig. tweet wasn't even insulting Marci or tagged to her or Billy.

The person said they like Marci but liked Kate better as Abby.

That's what started Billy's Twitter Meltdown!

I think the person was entitled to their opinion. I did't see it, but was it just that? She liked Marci, but liked Kate better? That's not bad.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think the person was entitled to their opinion. I did't see it, but was it just that? She liked Marci, but liked Kate better? That's not bad.
Yep that was it.

I don't feel like looking for it.

The fact that it wasn't tagged to him or Marci at all shows he was going through Twitter & just decided to reply & insult every other actor the last 52 years saying Marci is the best actor ever on that show!

That is laughable & ridic!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Yep that was it.

I don't feel like looking for it.

The fact that it wasn't tagged to him or Marci at all shows he was going through Twitter & just decided to reply & insult every other actor the last 52 years saying Marci is the best actor ever on that show!

That is laughable & ridic!

Boy, and I thought I had too much time on my hands. I can't believe he replied to a random tweet.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Boy, and I thought I had too much time on my hands. I can't believe he replied to a random tweet.
It was pointed out on DR Forum. That he wasn't tagged or Marci. That tweet wasn't even about hate.

Then of course we get his over inflated Ego talking about first year pre noms as lead actor that even the younger set are automatically nominated in now for Daytime Emmy's.

The crap storm just kept on going with his fans cheering him on of course.

I really hope he doesn't get really nominated this time.

It was awful.

Old 02-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

The voting process has changed and there are less soaps, therefore less actors to nominate, too.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The voting process has changed and there are less soaps, therefore less actors to nominate, too.
This was pointed it out & didn't seem to matter to him.

I hope they go with Stefan/Abby now even if he isn't gone!

Tyler at least has chem. with Marci.

Old 02-20-2018, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
This was pointed it out & didn't seem to matter to him.

I hope they go with Stefan/Abby now even if he isn't gone!

Tyler at least has chem. with Marci.

Do you like Marci with Tyler?
Old 02-20-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Soap Board Post 1

I watched. I was too curious not to see if Marci could finally do something for me. I would say this is the first time she has made me interested in her performance to not want to miss a beat.

You can tell she def. isn't Abigail. Marci finally has some energy in a role. I guess this is supposed to be Abigail as she thinks is Gabi is b/c she isn't anything to me like the real Gabi.

I wasn't really blown away by her acting though.

I think I still need to see more of Gabigail & wonder if there is anymore personalities.

I was Stefan O most of the episode just watching trying to fig. what the heck was going on.

He is the perfect person to have caught Gabigail.

Marci is so much better with Tyler in scenes in gen. to me.

I see a hint of the strong woman Abby is supposed to be able to be with him.

There some life in her acting with him.

I think we got a little with Dario near the end too.

I hope this SL doesn't make mental illness look like a joke in the end.

I don't think this happened with Kate's Abby losing her mind. It made sense with everything went through with Ben & didn't get help soon enough.

Soaps Boards Post 2

My one problem is that I feel like Marci comes off forced in those scenes with strong Abby trying to come back out. She just seems more like a damsel as Abby the way she has been written. I app. the writers having her stand up to Stefan b/c that's in char. for sure!

Kate as Abby never was a damsel to me! Even in that cabin with Ben she was fighting & not giving up. Even insane she seemed more a survivor than anything in the end to me.

I felt like Marci was more convincing to me playing Gabigail as strong woman. Maybe partly she just portrays Abby too vulnerable to me & why it felt forced for me before when she is Abby. I feel Abby should have vulnerability but strength with a good mix of both is the char. to me.

I think Marci trying to be seductive kissing Stefan O wasn't good though.

She just isn't sexy to me as Abby or Gabigail.

I'm def. interested in seeing more of Stefan O & Gabigail together.

It's not like I ship them or Stabby but can app. their scenes.

The one thing I can say is that with Tyler as her scene partner as Abby or Gabigail you do see some spark in Marci's acting.

Old 02-20-2018, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Are there any clips on YouTube?
Old 02-20-2018, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Are there any clips on YouTube?
I watched the full episode mostly FF through some stuff on YT.

Soap Post 3 that's it for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I do see the difference with you with Kate and Marci as Abby.

It does feel like the blames goes more on Ron though... because he sort of made her this weak but than again, Marci version of Abby has seem this weak even before Ron took over DAYS. But I felt when Chad and Abby first saw each other again, the acting between Billy and Marci was fantastic! It was probably their best scenes thus far.

It'd probably be better if Marci was portraying a whole different character instead of Abby. But unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that now....

It is too bad that Chabby is about to get ruined again though... makes me wish they never had Marci version of Abby ever get back with Chad that quickly....

Well you will be in luck because I think they are going all in with Stefan/Abby. Just felt like that since Tyler first appeared.....

It will sure make the rivarly between Chad and Stefan even bigger.

I will give you my full opinion tomorrow. I will watch both Monday & Tuesday episodes.

I still think the best scenes Billy & Marci had is when he told her she was dead to him. That was some real angst that feel is Chabby to me.

That's been part of my problem with Chabby 3.0 that they feel like a couple that has never been like Chabby I fell in love with. So much of them have seemed like they are just being Billy & Marci since they through them back together.

Marci was truly given material that she had no choice but to act. I still can't fig. if I like what she is doing or not. I just feel like I need to see more of Gabigail & maybe other personalities. I couldn't stop watching her in the scenes. I was glued to seeing what this portrayal would be like with Marci. That's certainly is a huge step up to me but it does reinforce for me at least that I just can't accept Marci as Abby ever!

I know a lot of this is her playing off Tyler for me. It's so strange how certain actors click together & others don't.

I know it's all subjective chem. wise b/c I tried for months to see it with Billy & Marci that others do.

Marci really looks a lot better with darker hair. Not that dark but def. more than she does to me than a blonde or red when it's looked at times.

I'm attracted to strong women as char. Heck my icon is Buffy.

Kate as Abby was such a strong woman to me.

Not always she had to have vulnerability to relate to her.

She didn't let EJ DiMera scare her when others were afraid of him.

Abby also being a good person despite the wrong things she did.

We are all human make mistakes & have flaws.

Abby at heart is a good woman & seeing her strength she still had with everything even losing her mind was great to see on TV especially a Soap.

Stefan O & Gabigail aren't on Tues. episode.

Old 02-20-2018, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
I watched the full episode mostly FF through some stuff on YT.
Good method.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Good method.
I can look for you some clips tonight.

Why can't I let go of EJabby?

Old 02-20-2018, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
I can look for you some clips tonight.

Why can't I let go of EJabby?

Because they had unique chem and it was open ended?
Old 02-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I gonna look for clips to hopefully sub to every day so I don't have to watch the whole show like I do Jason scenes on GH.

I'm just not interested to seeing anything else. I know in some way this SL is gonna be a fail but I'm so curious.

I might end up having to go back to using secret Chabby channel get link for it from Twitter.

Quote:
Because they had unique chem and it was open ended?
Damn kink with the potential of being like Spuffy & JnJ with redemption!

That's a huge part too.

The way they look at each other above.