Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Tomorrow, I really got to go through the car wash, vacuum out, clean and dust my car.

Jaime, I really don't watch soaps anymore because I mostly watch Netflix and YouTube anymore. So I can't contribute to any soapy topics. I'm sorry. I post here as much as I can because I have an interest in this board. One of these days I might be a mod here with either you or Tee. At least I try to talk here, and say hi. Do you remember much about HIMYM?

I recently watched Mandy Moore in HIMYM.
You didn't need to use the huge font. I keep up with Days on Twitter. I watch Jason scenes with YT on GH.

Tee & Christina are the only ones here that watch GH. I'm the only one that keeps up really with Days.

I fell hard for Kate Mansi as Abby & here is almost the only place I can post about her.

I also ship her parents as my Soap OTP Classic Supercouple Jack/Jennifer.

EJabby could have been so much like JnJ.

I remember HIYM but mostly enjoy the first 4 seasons. I didn't like the show as much Seasons 5 to 9.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
You didn't need to use the huge font. I keep up with Days on Twitter. I watch Jason scenes with YT on GH.

Tee & Christina are the only ones here that watch GH. I'm the only one that keeps up really with Days.

I fell hard for Kate Mansi as Abby & here is almost the only place I can post about her.

I also ship her parents as my Soap OTP Classic Supercouple Jack/Jennifer.

EJabby could have been so much like JnJ.

I remember HIYM but mostly enjoy the first 4 seasons. I didn't like the show as much Seasons 5 to 9.
I was making it easier for you.

I used to watch Y&R and Passions, but one was cancelled, and I lost interest in the other.

I have the same opinion because of BR. I came across an issue with Marshall's decision on going back to a ****, greedy, and evil company.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was making it easier for you.

I used to watch Y&R and Passions, but one was cancelled, and I lost interest in the other.

I have the same opinion because of BR. I came across an issue with Marshall's decision on going back to a ****, greedy, and evil company.
I enjoyed some of Barney/Robin but loved Ted/Robin too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ted&Robin were lingered on throughout the seasons.

But I still think it was a terrible idea. He did a mistake to not look for jobs immediately after he got fired. Lily was still employed. How would they be that much in the hole? I think devilish companies should be abolished. That is one of the reasons why Barney is my least favorite character. He shouldn't have pushed Marshall back into working for that company considering that Marshall had enough of it. He was pushed to his limits that he snapped at his boss. Another thing about Marshall is that he can be too nice and tolerable when he shouldn't. Corporate Greed corrupts people's minds that it is disappointing. This is why I am very very very uncomfortable with my boyfriend working at HellMart. Lily felt the same way, and I relate to that in so many ways, but the difference is she never got fired from GNB. This was in The Chain of Screaming and Miracles.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ted&Robin were lingered on throughout the seasons.

But I still think it was a terrible idea. He did a mistake to not look for jobs immediately after he got fired. Lily was still employed. How would they be that much in the hole? I think devilish companies should be abolished. That is one of the reasons why Barney is my least favorite character. He shouldn't have pushed Marshall back into working for that company considering that Marshall had enough of it. He was pushed to his limits that he snapped at his boss. Another thing about Marshall is that he can be too nice and tolerable when he shouldn't. Corporate Greed corrupts people's minds that it is disappointing. This is why I am very very very uncomfortable with my boyfriend working at HellMart. Lily felt the same way, and I relate to that in so many ways, but the difference is she never got fired from GNB. This was in The Chain of Screaming and Miracles.
The writers of HIMYM strung Barney/Robin shippers along when they knew it was going to be Ted/Robin in the end.

Ted/Mother shippers to a point as well. I dislike how things were handled in the end even though I do like Ted/Robin together.

The same Brooke/Lucas were strung along & Dan/Blair on OTH & GG for a period.

Old 02-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't like Corporate America Greed. The companies that go along with that bull**** should not exist. Do you remember Marshall working with Barney????

I see that considering how the shows gave us clues that it wasn't going to be BR in the end. Robin trying to escape marriage with Barney was a very big sign.

I agree with The Mother being explored some more.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always liked Ted/Robin but was surrounded by BR shippers who acted like I was crazy for shipping T/R. When it ended with T/R I was like I TOLD YALL!

I know a lot of people who are unhappy with how that show ended.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
I always liked Ted/Robin but was surrounded by BR shippers who acted like I was crazy for shipping T/R. When it ended with T/R I was like I TOLD YALL!

I know a lot of people who are unhappy with how that show ended.
Have you heard of Corporate Greed?
Old 02-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just don't like Corporate America Greed. The companies that go along with that bull**** should not exist. Do you remember Marshall working with Barney????

I see that considering how the shows gave us clues that it wasn't going to be BR in the end. Robin trying to escape marriage with Barney was a very big sign.

I agree with The Mother being explored some more.
I don't remember much about that story.

My point is that they never should have revisited Barney/Robin & had them get married.

What was the point of a whole season being based around their wedding?

The writers could have done better but used BR pop. to string shippers along.

I would expect that from a CW show but not HIMYM. Then Tracey was just dead.

Friends far superior IMO to HIMYM even the first 4 seasons.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have a Netlfix? DO you have enough money to buy the entire series or two seasons at a time?

I agree with you that BR's marriage was a total waste of time. It wasn't even necessary. Anyone who knows Robin and Barney would know that relationship wouldn't last in the long run. Robin turned into an insecure, whiny self, and Barney makes an embarrassing husband and fiance. Whenever Robin felt low, she wanted to sleep with Barney, however when it came to Ted she was willing and felt something for him.

Friends was great, but I wholeheartedly disapprove of Joey&Rachel being together considering how inappropriate it was. The same goes for Ross&Emily.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did y’all watch Frasier? I’m sad about the Dad passing away
Old 02-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Do you have a Netlfix? DO you have enough money to buy the entire series or two seasons at a time?

I agree with you that BR's marriage was a total waste of time. It wasn't even necessary. Anyone who knows Robin and Barney would know that relationship wouldn't last in the long run. Robin turned into an insecure, whiny self, and Barney makes an embarrassing husband and fiance. Whenever Robin felt low, she wanted to sleep with Barney, however when it came to Ted she was willing and felt something for him.

Friends was great, but I wholeheartedly disapprove of Joey&Rachel being together considering how inappropriate it was. The same goes for Ross&Emily.
I don't have Netflix.

Joey/Rachel were wrong too.

The crush was sweet but Rachel was pregnant with Ross's baby!

I couldn't stand Ross/Emily either.

It was always Ross/Rachel but I wish they had gotten married when she was pregnant or at least back together.

Alicia I watched Frasier some but honestly loved it's parent show Cheers more.

I read about the actor that played his dad's death. He was really funny on that show.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m probably the only person who has never watched all of Friends consecutively. I’ve seen episodes here and there but never sat down and watched it start to finish.

I just watched Frasier for the first time like 2 years ago. My gf said I had to watch it and I loved it. I’ve never seen cheers either
Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
I’m probably the only person who has never watched all of Friends consecutively. I’ve seen episodes here and there but never sat down and watched it start to finish.

I just watched Frasier for the first time like 2 years ago. My gf said I had to watch it and I loved it. I’ve never seen cheers either
Friends is my fave comedy ever! It's something good to watch to cheer myself up.

Cheers is just classic to me.

Frasier is a lot diff. from it but still funny.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I like watching Friends. Sometimes my gf puts it on and we’ll wath it. But it’s always out of order

I thought Frasier was really funny so I’d probably like Cheers too.

How are you tonight?