Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey y’all!

My anxiety has been kicking my ass.

Yay Thor! My gf wants to see that.
Old 10-29-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to go to a new Dr. & I'm a nervous wreck!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have to go to a new Dr. & I'm a nervous wreck!
Old 10-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From JC thread. I just posted my thoughts with this poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I binge watched like 3-4 GH episodes at midnight so I'm completely caught up and Jason defending Carly.
That shows you a lot about Carson when Sonny revealed he trust Jason more than Carly. lolol I was like, um wow. lolol

But the Carly mentions and how Sonny said that Carly is going to freak out when she sees him.

I am not a Carly/Jason shipper but their friendship is what I love and that moment was perfect.
Well I hated Sonny putting down Carly like that. Jason just has to think about how right she was years ago with Hannah. Carly saved them & he even told her that he & Sonny would have gone to jail if it wasn't for her even though it stemmed from hating Hannah. She followed her instincts that were telling her this woman is up to something. Carly didn't realize just how big it was but I'm sure Jason thinks of this when is defending Carly.

It's too bad Sonny doesn't but then again the writers really in general should have ended Carson a long time ago b/c I feel like it just got worse with them as a couple.

The only time I felt any kind of chem. was with Sarah/Maurice. Both were amazing actors together but still it was obvious this couple was terrible to me.

I hated the retconning of Jason never being in love with Carly when we saw his feelings slowly grow on screen. Steve played it so well how at first it was subtle like a lot of his acting has been in some of these new scenes.

Plus we have scenes that later reconned again that Jason was in love with Carly at one point even on the other page.

I think how when he gives it all when he is acting it makes me sad he didn't get farther than soaps Maurice & Sarah as well. It's so much of the writing that will diminish even their talent. Plus playing for men getting burnt out playing those char. so long.

It's like Maurice to me has come alive after years with this SL.

How can anyone not love the Jason/Carly friendship? I think goes beyond lovers so much for me.

It's the one relationship that never ends & feels like it's became stronger as the years go by to me.

I will say this about Sonny. It's the writers with Carson the most with just little scenes like this where he makes comments that make me mad.

It sadly highlights why to me they don't work even a little bit.

I'm glad he did say she was always loyal at least.

Jason not missing a second to defend her just shows much stronger the JC love/connection is between them & how much he believes in Carly & she in him when he added that she always defends me.

I will be shocked if he isn't the real Jason or at least not Jason Q after the accident years ago but that wouldn't change if he was Drew the fact he became Jason Morgan & all the ties he has to everybody in town especially Sonny & Carly are real.

I'm actually open to this twist that well would be interesting actually going back the famous accident years ago in a way tying into GH history in a big way.

It also would explain the diff. in Billy as Jason to Steve as Jason.

Steve is real Jason Morgan that we have known & loved all these years.

It's just with this writing twist.

I have a hard time though believing this will happen though. I don't think the writers are that smart.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Both Steve and Maurice have been great so far in this story. Maybe 'cause it's fresh and new.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Both Steve and Maurice have been great so far in this story. Maybe 'cause it's fresh and new.
What do you think about this twist fans are talking about?

Old 10-29-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Carly's reaction to seeing her Jason again for the first time in 5 years!

Old 10-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

But it makes sense that she's not believing it is him in the previews for tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But it makes sense that she's not believing it is him in the previews for tomorrow.
Like I said before the whole knowing it was him in her heart I wouldn't want.

Maybe years ago that would have been something I liked but I want something realistic now.

I like that she isn't ready to drop Billy's Jason right away.

I think in a way it shows that Carly has grown as a char. to want to know more from Sonny.

I also did like that Sonny had to know more too at least as well.

Old 10-29-2017, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Like I said before the whole knowing it was him in her heart I wouldn't want.

Maybe years ago that would have been something I liked but I want something realistic now.

I like that she isn't ready to drop Billy's Jason right away.

I think in a way it shows that Carly has grown as a char. to want to know more from Sonny.

I also did like that Sonny had to know more too at least as well.
Yeah, it makes sense.

I can't wait til the twins come face to face.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, it makes sense.

I can't wait til the twins come face to face.
What are the GH ratings right now?

They deserve a huge change.

I could have accepted it if Carly felt in heart b/c JC are so much more than that.
We have a real foundation for this to work but just glad they didn't go that way.

I can't stop watching Steve jump through the skylight on those gifs.

I wonder how many takes they used.

Old 10-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I saw a behind the scenes clip of Steve before Jason jumped. It's on Twitter somewhere.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to post them. It's been a while.

EJabby chem. is

Quote:
I saw a behind the scenes clip of Steve before Jason jumped. It's on Twitter somewhere.
Thanks. I will look for it later.

Old 10-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Great moment.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Great moment.
You can feel the chem. & how much he wants her but is trying to calm down.

EJabby Eye Sex!