Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alicia.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching Wonder Woman.

I love that edit
Old 10-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool.

I haven't seen it.

B/W makes things look classic.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen it yet either. It's pretty good so far.

Kisses
Old 10-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good.

I love how up close they are in that art.

Right after their first time.

The expressions.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

They look blown by that sex
Old 10-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was that good!

This is EJ telling Abby part of my sig.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

The way he touches her face
Old 10-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

EJ so sweet to Abby. So diff. than with other women. You see a side to him that he hides b/c mostly it shows weakness. EJ DiMera can't really be his real self being from such an evil family. This art helps explain it.

Daughter of the Horton family & son of Prince of Darkness would have gotten an amazing love story when classic soap writers wrote Soaps.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Redeemed villain storylines with them falling in love with the hero is always my jam

Happy hurricane day/eve it's supposed to hit here around midnight
Old 10-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Redeemed villain storylines with them falling in love with the hero is always my jam

I hope everything will be ok.

You would love Abby's parents JnJ Villain to Hero in the end.

Spuffy feels

I copied this from the thread for info

Jack♥Jennifer

Love Story

Jack Deveraux abandoned his political ambitions and became controlling owner of The Spectator, Salem's local newspaper. This was where he first became involved with college intern Jennifer Horton. Jennifer was involved with Emilio Ramirez but the more she demanded the truth from Jack and called him on the wrongs he committed, the more he secretly fell for her.

When Jennifer wanted to help a jail-bound woman named Sally, whose baby daughter was going to go into foster care. Jack concocted the idea of a fake marriage so they could take care of the baby. It didn't work out as planned but Jennifer ended up taking care of the baby for a while, and Jack's interactions with her endeared him to Jennifer along with his mission to help Steve and Kayla. They ultimately fell in love. Many other complications ensued including the return of Emilio along with mysteries and adventures, but Jack and Jennifer finally married. They later had children Abigail and Jack Jr. Jack (supposedly died again) a hero saving his daughter's life.

IMPACT:

Jack and Jennifer are considered to be the last true successful "Supercouple" from DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Their story was unique in the sense that there was a tragic but comedic element at the forefront. Jack was tormented by his past (the rape of Kayla and learning he was really Steve's long lost brother) but was inspired to be a better man thanks to Jennifer. We watched them match wits, and it was fun.

The couple won Soap Opera Digest Awards as Favorite Supercouple in 1991, and then Best Wedding and Best Love Story in 1992. Days Best Supercouple Of All -Time Soap Opera Update as well. (1991)

When DAYS OF OUR LIVES "re-booted" the show in 2011, they brought Melissa Reeves and Matthew Ashford on to the canvas once again to play out the Jack and Jennifer story. The fact that the show has continued to bring Ashford back (despite always firing him later) is a testament to the power and impact of the original Jack and Jennifer love story.- We Love Soaps

“Many fans had Days parties. When Jack and Jennifer were married in the summer of 1991, many fans made the pilgrimage to Universal Studios in Hollywood to watch the nuptials; many more hosted "wedding parties” in their homes. Fans reported elaborate wedding parties, complete with Jack and Jennifer story line-related party favors: a fire truck, Ken and Barbie as fireman and bride, miniature cruise ships, shell rings and snow people.“ - Maureen Russell’s book Days of our Lives

Old 10-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Absolute Fan

I kinda wanna get 1630 Revello Drive and a tiny stake as a tattoo on my body somewhere but idk if I should cross the line and go full nerd/fangirl

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com
Old 10-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)

Oh boy, stay safe.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Carmen & Christina.

Old 10-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

What's up?