Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Hannibal gets a hail mary pass and continues for several more seasons. Sarah could play any of a number of complex roles. Imagine Sarah in a multi-episode arc as a mass murderer. The series outdoes itself with the hows and whys of every kill. One guy saw humans not as people but as different shades of a color palette and murdered over 4 dozen to create a beautiful mural out of dead bodies. They find a way to make the most disturbing and grotesque so interesting and artistic.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think I would be able to watch that.

"I think Spike and Buffy are the ultimate pair. "- James Marsters

Old 09-22-2015, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

There have also been some sexy times on Hannibal. There was one scene in s2 that involved Will having sex with Margot while Hannibal had sex with Alana. It kept splitting between the two while also showing that Will was fantasizing about having sex with Alana (he was in love with her) and imagining her having sex with Hannibal and then imagining her having sex with Hannibal as the "monster" wendigo (demonic looking creature with antlers) he sometimes invisioned him as. So it was filmed like a foursome or fivesome. Made more interesting by the fact that a season later Margot & Alana were married and Will & Hannibal were together. They switched partners. And of the 4 characters 3 were bisexual and one was a lesbian.

I think Sarah is better at dark roles. She is good at comedy but excels at characters dealing with depression, high levels of stress, grief, etc.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow that sounds hot!

Old 09-22-2015, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

It was very hot. Ooh, and one of the main reasons Hannibal was having sex with Alana is because he is in love with Will.

My favorite part though was the dvd commentary when the creator of the series said that most fans probably thought of the Will/Alana/Hannigram parts as a threesome in which Alana is the third person. And the actress that plays Alana is like I'm fine with that have you seen them (she thinks the actors are hot).

They definitely understand their fans. And don't queerbait.

I want Sarah directed by one of the unbelievably amazing directors on Hannibal. They are so good that it makes me want to hurry and finish my sci-fi book series so I can publish it and get it picked up as a television show and beg them to direct the episodes.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would read it
Old 09-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Tee.

My main stumbling block with it at the moment is finding a way not to begin the series with the fridging of two of the main characters' mothers.

Fridging is when you kill off a female character to advance a male's storyline. Although can apply to advancing storylines in general.

In my book series, their deaths were very important to the overall arcs and the individual (especially female) characters' arcs. It doesn't feel like fridging to me since they will be shown in flashbacks and their stories continue through their daughters but I don't know. Maybe I've been surrounded online by too many SJW that I'm afraid to make a wrong turn.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Thanks, Tee.

My main stumbling block with it at the moment is finding a way not to begin the series with the fridging of two of the main characters' mothers.

Fridging is when you kill off a female character to advance a male's storyline. Although can apply to advancing storylines in general.

In my book series, their deaths were very important to the overall arcs and the individual (especially female) characters' arcs. It doesn't feel like fridging to me since they will be shown in flashbacks and their stories continue through their daughters but I don't know. Maybe I've been surrounded online by too many SJW that I'm afraid to make a wrong turn.
Yeah I know what younmean
Old 01-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Imagine Sarah befriending Pennsatucky on OITNB.

Or if Sarah had Callista Flockhart's role as the media mogul on Supergirl who Kara learns feminism from. Only if that role were written MUCH better. I hated how that character was written/portrayed.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Imagine Sarah befriending Pennsatucky on OITNB.

Or if Sarah had Callista Flockhart's role as the media mogul on Supergirl who Kara learns feminism from. Only if that role were written MUCH better. I hated how that character was written/portrayed.
Yeah I can see Sarah in a role like that.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

And all the fans would've gotten nostalgic because we'll always see her as Buffy so when we see scenes of her mentoring Kara it'll be like, "Buffy is passing on her knowledge to Supergirl!"

What a missed opportunity.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah so True
Old 02-09-2017, 04:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I would love to see her on The Good Place. Kristen and Sarah together
Old 02-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just want to see SMG in anything again.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

After Ringer and The Crazy Ones, I don't know if Sarah is willing to risk another show being cancelled after only one season.

Maybe she should try starring in a miniseries. They are made to be only a few episodes. I'm currently watching Thirteen, a 5 episode BBC miniseries about a 26 year old woman named Ivy who just escaped captivity. She was kidnapped at 13 by a rapist. It covers so much ground in just a few episodes.