Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I heard that. I never tried it though...perhaps I will.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should helps the bones too
Old 05-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
No but I did, crack my tailbone or something a few years ago
All I did is, roll in bed, then a heard a huge crack
I'm too scared to go the doctor
I'm sorry I'm laughing!

... I wish I wasn't allergic to milk...
Old 05-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Omg, SkimMilk burns fat? Hee. Yay! I love SkimMilk. I can't drink fullcream milk, its too thick and gluggy. So skim milk is like my saviour!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ew... gluggy
Old 05-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Gluggy? Thanks I'll never be able to drink that kind of milk ever again.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Banned

Oh, what a fun thread this is! I actually started my diet exactly a week from today. I basically need someone to push me, because I always end up going right back to my bad habits. Last summer I went on the aktins diet and lost 10lbs in one month, without hardly any excersize. After I went off it I gained back 20 lbs! So now summer has come again and next year is my senior year of High School so I HAVE to lose this weight.

So, I hired a personal trainor. Costs me $40/mo. but it seems to be working already. She gave me a list of foods I could eat and how much of it I could consume plus I have to workout 6 times a week. My workout consists of 45 mins on the treadmill, 100 crunches (although instead I do 50 crunches and 50 sidebends), 3 sets of arm workouts, and 30 inner/outer leg lifts. It's not easy but once you get make it a habit it works really well. I've posted 2 Britney posters on my wall both showing off her abs like crazy:

I also have a Britney calendar where she has the pose and her body just looks incredible, so all that keeps me hella motivated. I think as long as you have someone/something there for you, pushing you - you can do anything!
Old 05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I swear, every time I come into this thread, I am convinced to do some exercises.

Stephanie, after seeing the Brit picture and reading about how motivated you are, I did 100 crunches, 50 legs exercises (25 reps per leg) and 60 arm circles (30 going forward, 30 going back)

A personal trainer? My mom was telling me I could get one but I have this phobia of working out in front of people...
Old 05-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Hee. Yes, Britney is a definate motivater. If I really can't get motivated I just watch her 'Live From Las Vegas - Dream within a Dream' tour. Heh. That is the ultimate motivator. So much dancing, and her abs, crikey moses... I always feel so unfit watching that. So it makes me get up and exercise.

Stephanie - thats awesome that you've got a personal trainer. My mum had one of them, and dude, she got major results. Her arms got so toned and she was the fittest she had ever been. Its good because they don't let you slack off. That is why I like going to classes, because I can't just go 'meh... been here long enough' and then slink out the door. I have to stay. But aw, I look forward to hearing about your progress. Keep us updated. You can be out big motivator. Hee.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
Stephanie, after seeing the Brit picture and reading about how motivated you are, I did 100 crunches, 50 legs exercises (25 reps per leg) and 60 arm circles (30 going forward, 30 going back)
Wow, that's so great! Go team! I think it's just a matter of consistency, keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Yes, Britney is a definate motivater. If I really can't get motivated I just watch her 'Live From Las Vegas - Dream within a Dream' tour.
Dude, I used to watch that all the time when I ran on the treadmill. It's so easy to work out if you have her music on and you're watching her movie. She is one of the best celebs to look up to, physically, without a doubt. When I'm on the treadmill now though I pop in a disc of 24 or just a movie that I feel like watching (a great movie to watch while working out is The Girl Next Door) and then I put on my iPod. I usually always listen to rock when I'm working out, it helps get the adrenaline pumping. It's so easy to look at Elisha Cuthbert and workout.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe
I'm sorry I'm laughing!

... I wish I wasn't allergic to milk...
Not nice Jen

You can't have milk? bummer

Yeah Samii I heard about skim milk on tv, which I thought it was weird maybe it does work coz I lost some weight
Old 05-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh man noo! Does skim milk help? I hate all sorts of milk. YUCK!

Old 05-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Stephanie, I do that too. Sometimes I'll put on Alias while riding the bike..because Jen Garner has a kick-ass body too.

I don't have a treadmill. I wish I did though.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Oh man noo! Does skim milk help? I hate all sorts of milk. YUCK!
People says it's true all milks
Old 05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Banned

Hey yall,

Just thought I'd give you an update, I've lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks so far! Go team!

I also picked up the latest Cosmo issue with Jessica Simpson on the cover. When asked how she got in shape for her new movie, Dukes of Hazzard, she replied with a vague comment on her diet which sounded a lot like mine! She basically ate lots of fruits and proteins and stayed away from bread (even though I can have up to 3 pieces a day) and she worked out for 2 1/2 hrs a day, but I work out for 1 1/2. Similiar but different. I thought that was cool. Jess has the ultimate body in my opinion, she's not creepy thin and she's not chunky, shes just perfect for her body type.