Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to mention that there was this program on E! on Hollywood Couples: Hot & Something (don't remember).

Sarah and Freddie were featured on it. There was like a quick briefing of their relationships and some past interview clips (quick) that had them say something nice about each other. It was cute and in the beginning of the program.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that Katie. I wish I lived in the US..or had cable here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Hmm...was there anything particularly new in the special that we haven't seen before?

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 02-17-2004, 05:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Do you guys know if this is true?
David Boreanaz is furious with Sarah Michelle Gellar

Angel spunk David Boreanaz isn’t too pleased with Sarah Michelle Gellar’s refusal to return to her Buffy role for a one-off TV special. Although Sarah claims she’s too busy after signing up for a remake of the Japanese horror flick The Grudge, David is furious. He apparently declared, "If Sarah were to come back for a final farewell - like I did for her on her series finale - that would be fantastic ... It’s not like you do a 50 or 100 episodes of a show and say, ’Screw you.’ You have a responsibility to your fans."
Old 02-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I read that before but I don't think it's true. I think the newspapers are making it sound more "dramatic."
→ 182

Old 02-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Dude, honestly if that is true I think he has every right to be mad. I am a big fan of Sarah but I think for her not to come back is selfish and rude to all the fans. Especially since she said that she would, and now looking back on those comments she made it seems like she provided herself with the back door out from the very beggininning. Claiming that 'if' she has the time. I for one am really dissapointed with her for not following through, if it wasn't for that character she wouldn't be where she is today. In my opinion that is the least she could do.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I could not agree more.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, Samii. If I were David, I would be mad too. He came back for her, it's only fair for her to show up on Angel. Especially now that it has been cancelled.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

I'm fairly sure that article is waaay exaggerated, and from a few months ago - I'm pretty sure it's not 'fresh' after Angels' cancellation.

David certainly does have a right to be angry or upset with Sarah. Anyone would be. But the girl also does have other responsibilities (that movie she's filming in Japan now), and she can't exactly just drop everything and rush off to Angel. Though, now that it definitely is the last season, hopefully she will make every effort. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She'd bloody better. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited nikz ]

~ Chosen
Old 02-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope Sarah does appear for the final episode of Angel, I want to see a nice, sweet ending for my favorite couple.

However, IF Sarah is busy and can't get out, I can't be too upset with her. When David came to do the cameo for the last episodes of Buffy, everyone knew for a while that the show was ending. If Sarah promised to do a cameo on Angel, I'm sure she meant to do it, she probably thought she had time.

Sarah probably didn't think it would happen right away. Now that the show has been cancelled that leaves her in a bind, because she's in the middle of making a movie and has obligations to the film.
VM fan for life!! Vanessa Marcil & Viggo Mortensen
I love MY NEW YORK YANKEES!!
Old 02-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DkNNy79:
<STRONG>I really hope Sarah does appear for the final episode of Angel, I want to see a nice, sweet ending for my favorite couple.

However, IF Sarah is busy and can't get out, I can't be too upset with her. When David came to do the cameo for the last episodes of Buffy, everyone knew for a while that the show was ending. If Sarah promised to do a cameo on Angel, I'm sure she meant to do it, she probably thought she had time.

Sarah probably didn't think it would happen right away. Now that the show has been cancelled that leaves her in a bind, because she's in the middle of making a movie and has obligations to the film.</STRONG>
I agree with you. I'd abo****ely LOVE if she came back for the final, which I am pretty sure she will if this really is the last season of Angel.

I understand why Sarah didn't want to guest star on Ats s5. I mean, she had just quit Buffy, and I think it must be really tiring to play a character year after year and always be compared to it. She deserves a break and she obviously wants to move on and do other projects. But, I'm still pretty sure, or atleast I'm hoping, she will come back for the last ep. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 02-21-2004, 04:31 AM
New Fan

People keep saying that she owes it to David Boreanaz to go and do the finale of Angel because he did the finale of Buffy. He only did the finale of Buffy to set up the appearance of Spike on his own show, not as a favour to her or anyone else. He did it for HIS show, not hers, so she owes him nothing. Plus he was a regular on that show for three years, whereas she has only made two appearances on his in five years. Sorry, don't see why she owes him anything.

AA
Old 02-21-2004, 04:54 AM
Supreme Fan

im one of those people that is in between on this issue. i would like her to just so i could see sarah and buffy again i really dont care who she ends up with cause i like both spike and angel, but then theres the whole thing about sarah just getting off her own show last year she just wants to do new things like the other actors of buffy and it seems like shes the only one that gets blamed for wanting to move on and do new things i understand if she doesnt want to but it seems like shes being pressured into guest starring on a show that isnt really about her its about angel and his gang. davids role in buffy was just to get spike on the show i dont think he wouldve been on other wise .like some one said above david was a regular on angel sarah was never a regular on angel.

seeing buffy again would be nice but if she doesnt want to i understand .
Old 02-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysAngel:
<STRONG>People keep saying that she owes it to David Boreanaz to go and do the finale of Angel because he did the finale of Buffy. He only did the finale of Buffy to set up the appearance of Spike on his own show, not as a favour to her or anyone else. He did it for HIS show, not hers, so she owes him nothing. Plus he was a regular on that show for three years, whereas she has only made two appearances on his in five years. Sorry, don't see why she owes him anything.

AA</STRONG>

Good points... I do feel that she probably doesn't owe DB anything, but that she owes the Jossverse something... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 02-26-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Good points... I do feel that she probably doesn't owe DB anything, but that she owes the Jossverse something... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree. It's not so much David, as the Buffyverse and fans in general.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

I'll be behind Sarah no matter what. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]