Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2003, 06:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

aww sweetness! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

wait..JM has a son?! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] is he as hot as the Dad? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 07-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Supreme Fan

who knows? *shrugs* i wish i could see how he looked like.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by buffster&spikey:
<STRONG>nothing much.. still in shock from James having a son and all... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 07-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's a little boy!! Probably around 10!! I doubt he's hot!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's probably just cute!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Here's something I found taken from yahoo news:

Prinze Accepts Written Invite to MTV's Prom
Wed Jul 30, 2:14 AM ET Add Entertainment - Reuters to My Yahoo!

By Nellie Andreeva and Zorianna Kit

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Freddie Prinze (news) Jr. has inked a development deal with MTV to develop and co-write a teen movie comedy for the cable network.

Prinze will pen the untitled project with his writing partner Conrad Jackson. "Lizzie McGuire" executive producer Stan Rogow is attached as executive producer.

"Conrad and I are excited and determined to create unique projects for MTV," Prinze said.

The untitled TV movie, centered on a group of teenagers trying to throw a prom, takes a comedic look at how the traditional American rite of high school is changing with the increasing cultural diversity of the typical student body.

"We are very excited to have Freddie and Conrad on board to develop this movie," said Lois Curren, MTV executive vp series and movie development. "MTV has always been about attracting top-notch talent and aligning them with great projects, and we're confident that this partnership will be a wonderful and creative match."

MTV has been interested in exploring the morphing face of the prom, and network executives proposed the idea during a meeting with Prinze, who had expressed interest in developing and writing.

Prinze's pitch exceeded everyone's expectations.

"I was so impressed with how he took a very broad idea for a movie and came up with a great story structure and all these wonderful characters to populate it," said MTV vice president of original movies Maggie Malina, who is overseeing the project for the network.

While music will be featured prominently in the film, it will not be a musical, Malina said.

Prinze, Jackson and Rogow have been trying to tackle a project together ever since the three met a year ago.

"It's a very, very good collaboration, and I'm thrilled that our first project is for MTV," Rogow said.

Prinze, best known for his acting, has previously written an episode of the syndicated Marvel Entertainment series "Mutant X."

He is currently reprising his role of Fred in Warner Bros. Pictures' "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed." His film credits include "Summer Catch," "She's All That" and "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
Old 07-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah i heared about that.. thanks for the article Mandy! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2003, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add me please! They’re such a sweet couple! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
In the coolest and funniest postscript to a Phil-over ever, right after he says "eliminated," we cut to a guy dressed all in black holding a whip. And he cracks it. So it's like, "May be eliminated [whhh-pchhhh!]." That was awesome. It made Philimination sound so dangerous. And sexy.
Old 08-01-2003, 03:41 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] *Sara Stokes*! welcome to our thread!
Old 08-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

*Sara Stokes*- Welcome!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I added you to the list!!!
Old 08-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news! I'm really interested in seeing what this movie will be about. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *angelgirl*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's a little boy!! Probably around 10!! I doubt he's hot!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's probably just cute!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh ok [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] well, he'll probably grow up to be hot right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

thanks for the article..seems like Freddie wants to focus more on his writing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 08-01-2003, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome guys!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Here's some Honeymoon pics!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2003, 11:44 AM
Obsessed Fan