Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know about Angel not being okay with it. He left her when he was still in love with her and wanting to be with her and one of the big reasons was thinking it wasn't fair she couldn't get laid. "You should be with someone who can make love to you." Part of him regretted it once she actually did start getting her some but ultimately he thought she deserved it. With the Faith-with-benefits situation he could have Buffy but AND get to think of two hot teen Slayers getting the freak on AND not feel guilty that he popped Buffy's cherry only to then have her forcing herself to be celibate because his joy stick leads to apocalypses.

If Mayor Wilkins had really cared about Faith he wouldn't have encouraged her to go down such a dark path or helped to alienate her from the people that really did care about her and want to help her. Evil Mayor!!!

Yeah, AtS S4 was really bad. It was the promise of Spangel that stopped a lot of viewers from leaving.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What about how Faith was his weakness and Buffy taunted him into the school because she told him how she stabbed her?

The only way ATS could get a Season 5 is if James joined show.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

I do think that he cared about Faith but he was still using her. It was selfish love since he wasn't doing what was best for her.

Yeah, James saved the Buffyverse for a year! Go him!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

See he did care partly.

I bet David really felt insulted.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

His morality was so twisted---he helped found Sunnydale for demons to prey on and wanted to become a giant demon that eats thousands of people---that I don't think he could even love in a normal way or see that his behavior towards her was wrong. He frowned at the idea of being her sugar daddy but was okay with telling an 18 year old half-orphan to murder the innocent for him.

Yeah, I'd be insulted if I were David. His acting improved so much and he put so much time and energy and passion into his role and the series only to find out it might be cancelled and then that it'll get another season as long as the character that had only been in one episode of his series is made a member.

Since Sarah took Bangel so seriously (she thought they were soulmates) to the point that they had to shut down the set for a half an hour so she could console herself after the breakup scene, do you think that part of her got pissed off at Eliza/Faith for making moves on him in Enemies?
Old 08-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spike next to Buffy became the most popular character of either show. The network knew that.

I don't think she really would care.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

I think that later she would've been okay with it but in those early seasons listening to her talk about Bangel, it was as if she were really with David or as if she really were Buffy and he was her Angel or like a fangirl. I think she got caught up in playing the role and didn't separate herself as well as she should.

Which is kind of what we wanted with her and James.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She wasn't with PJ then.

Old 08-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't say she was. The issue back then with David was that he was married. With James, I don't think she saw him like that until later on. Post-S3.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't surprised if she didn't have something going on with David too.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Which makes me think she could've had something with our favorite Welsh from Ringer. Maybe she really can't separate reel-life from real life. ha ha

A lot of people back then did think she was with David since she was sitting in his lap and kissing him in public for the cameras and giving him that over the moon look.

So I want to believe she had sex with David, James, Ryan, and Ioan. Oh, and Adrian Grenier.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Even though I wouldnt ship Spike and Faith. I can actually see them having sex and it looking OK

FUFFY could totally happen...
Old 08-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw no chemistry between them.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see chemistry between Faith & Spike either which is really shocking since they both exude sex. And he was shirtless with his jeans unbuttoned and shackled to the wall. And nada. I didn't even like their conversation until she brought up Buffy.

Why couldn't that be longer? I wanted her to grill him for details on the Buffy that actual had ridden him at a gallap until his eyes popped and his legs buckled and had him begging for her to hurt him for just a little bit more.

You just know that would've turned Faith on to think about Buffy like that.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The only good thing about that scene to me was Buffy getting jealous. I would have enjoyed seeing them talk longer ect.

I still wish we knew how Spike found out about the body switch.