Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah/Eliza App. #4: B/C we will always have Eliza to thank for pimping Fuffy from the beginning.

Welcome to the Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eliza Dushku Appreciation Thread
Because SMG Needs To Guest Star On Dollhouse!

*OP to come*

Continue the Eliza/SMG love

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Posted: 3/3/2012 9:16:24 PM
I typed in "I had sex with a celebrity" to see what came up and saw this in a thread:

[Last Edit: 3/3/2012 9:17:10 PM by Jdawg_Valdez]

True story. A buddy of mine grew up in Boston. One of his buddies (whom I do not know) banged Eliza Dushku back in high school.

Basically I knew a guy who knew a guy who tapped Faith.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Where did you read that?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

For some reason (I guess I'm a masochist) I was on sites about ordinary people that have hooked up with famous people. That was on a thread for it. I don't remember which site.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.. and nice art btw.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish we had a real OP.

I wish the board was still pink.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I liked the pink. I started associating the color with SMG.

Why don't we have a real OP? There are A LOT of Fuffy stills, arts, mainps, gifs, and avies out there.

Now I am in the mood to make some. Maybe when I get home from work tonight.

Why the heck is this thread at #4 while the Cordy one is way higher? Buffy practically almost started dating Faith and Faith was clearly in love/lust with Buffy. They should own the title of most threads by a nonship.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Because on this board we didn't like Fuffy that much.

They are ok but I guess I love Buffelia more because I love both characters a lot.

I guess that is also why we don't have real OP.

You can collect stuff to make an OP if you want to.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I wish we had a real OP.

I wish the board was still pink.
I am sorry
Old 08-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

I hate both Faith and Cordelia and yet there is something about Fuffy that I love so much. I'd take even five episodes of Fuffy over the entire Willow/Tara or Willow/Kennedy relationships.

Buffy and Faith had a very intense relationship.

**goes to look for Fuffy art**
Old 08-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
I hate both Faith and Cordelia and yet there is something about Fuffy that I love so much. I'd take even five episodes of Fuffy over the entire Willow/Tara or Willow/Kennedy relationships.

Buffy and Faith had a very intense relationship.

**goes to look for Fuffy art**
Why did you hate faith?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Seriously? Why? lol

Okay, I'll do a brief list. I'm not trying to turn this into an anti-Faith thread. I really do get turned on by Fuffy and think the actresses work well together and think that a relationship between them would've been really interesting and that Buffy should've stayed the most important person in Faith's life the way she was good or bad with everything pre-Sanctuary.

She does evil things and then tries to play the victim.
She was going to torture Buffy to death.
She was betraying Buffy to one of her evil enemies.
She put a knife to Willow's throat (pre evil Willow).
She strangled Xander nearly to death.
She punched Joyce in the face.
She tortured Wesley nearly to death.
She wanted to be at the Mayor's side while he ate and murdered thousands of people.
She elbowed Cordy in the face in her own apartment.
She tied up Joyce in her own house.
She tricked Riley into making love to her.
She had sex in Buffy's body without her permission.
She was going to stab Joyce to death.
She shot Angel with a poisoned arrow and then bragged about how wicked painful she heard the poison was. Buffy had to let him nearly suck her dry to cure him (though I love that Bangel scene).
She beat a young girl to a bloody pulp just to steal her outfit.
She took a bath in Buffy's body, enjoying every inch of her (good in fan fic but bad in reality since that is incredibly violating).
She beat a man into the hospital (didn't he die?).
She stabbed a man to death to steal a painting.
She bodyswapped Buffy without her permission.
She let Buffy get tied up, chained up, and taken by the WC hitmen (Buffy was almost murdered and could've been raped).
She had sex with Wood in Buffy's bed.
She threw Molly's murder and Xander's mutilation in Buffy's face.
She literally wanted to murder Buffy because Buffy punched her once for throwing Molly's murder and Xander's mutilation in her face.
She tried to seduce Angel.
She wouldn't let Buffy talk about how hurt she was about being sexually violated and instead tried to make it about her own pain.
She purposely tried to get Angel to lose his soul.
She mocked Tara's stutter.
She dreamt that she was the innocent victim and Buffy was the mean cold big bad out to hurt her.
She kissed Angel in front of a chained up Buffy.
She judged Buffy as a bad daughter for not spending time with Joyce her first year of college (Buffy came home to see her within days and her room was filled with storage crates, she wrote to her every week or bi-weekly by the looks of the letters, spent time with her around Halloween and it was Joyce that decided to leave for Thanksgiving instead of spending it alone with Buffy)
She tried to frame Buffy for Mr. Finch's death.
She was going to leave the country in Buffy's body.
She was planning on letting Riley do any nasty thing he wanted with Buffy's body because the nastier or more depraved it was the more she'd be able to degrade and humiliate Buffy. (but he wasn't into that kind of stuff)
She took a job to assasinate Angel and if he hadn't of caught the arrow he'd be dust.
She acted as if she paid he rdues even though all she did was spend three years in prison for torturing and murdering innocent people. As if that is an adequate punishment or compares to living in the Sunnydale Hellmouth.
She said that if Anya went on about sex with Xander in front of her she'd remind her that she had him first. (despite the fact that Anya loved him while for Faith it was just a meaningless one nighter).
She got on Buffy's case for not being with Angel after being willing to take her down to save him (he had already broken up with her before the arrow attack, he was the one that left and to quote Buffy "You still shoot your mouth off about things you don't understand.")
She stopped Spike from berating the group for betraying and kicking out Buffy and even called him bat-boy and mocked Buffy's speeches (which she didn't even hear).

there are other things I don't like about her in the comics but I'll leave it with these. ha ha
Old 08-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't ship a character that I hate with anybody.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I can't ship a character that I hate with anybody.
Yeah I am the same way.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

I just really love the comlexity and psychological/emotional depth of Fuffy. The idea of them together makes me like Faith more.

I would probably love Faith had we seen her with Buffy. Areas of her personality would come to the surface. We would see her vulnerable and the chip on her shoulder would go away and she'd be more loyal to Buffy than any of the Scoobies. She wouldn't resent Buffy for having things she thinks she'll never have. She'd be thinking, "I have Buffy."

It was always obvious she wanted to be with Buffy. That is the way that Eliza purposely played her and the writers encouraged it.

Faith wanted Buffy to want her back but didn't think she did. FE/Mayor "Deep down you always wanted Buffy to accept you. To love you, even. Why do you think that is?" She resented Buffy for not having her in her thoughts, for being on a level that she couldn't reach.

It reminds me of serious romantic relationship Buffy has had. Angel left because he wasn't worthy of her. Riley knew she was better than him but still wanted her to think of him as worthy. Like Spike, Faith tried to bring Buffy down to her level but unlike Spike, she didn't ever really try to reach Buffy's level. She didn't like hard work or having to prove herself.

None of Buffy's friends or allies ever got under her skin like Faith. It would have been such a tumultous, twisted, intense, fascinating, and incredibly hot romantic relationship.